Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Trump Tapes: Vol. 1

12 posts in this topic

BroomHillary really ??

1 person likes this

Drumpf flips more than an Olympic gymnast.  He even hid his German Heritage so what else is he hiding?

There was a time when Trump was embarrassed to admit his German connection, to the extent that he denied it. His repeated references to himself as Swedish even prompted the Swedish town of Karlstad to begin planning a museum in his honour.

Only in the 1980s did Trump relent. In Kings of Kallstadt he made perhaps his frankest admission on the subject yet. “I have great German heritage. I’m very proud of it. Great place,” he said. “They grow ‘em well in Kallstadt ... very well. Believe me, it’s good stock.”

More:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/29/kallstadt-germany-on-the-trail-of-the-donald-in-the-trump-ancestral-home

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, CSB said:

BroomHillary really ??

so he is a human capable of change. The best quality a man could have.

Amazing how people can rationalize in spite of evidence right in front of their nose. If someone could just tell me why Donald would bring back manufacturing jobs when his own clothing line down to his "Make America Great Again" hats are "Made in China", that'd be great, thanks. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

so he is a human capable of change. The best quality a man could have.

Change as in "Hope and Change" or as in shape shifting?

9 minutes ago, CGK said:

Change as in "Hope and Change" or as in shape shifting?

Change as in having a matured mind capable of adapting and changing as new information becomes available. These things about trump are common knowledge.

Donald is fond of the story about the woman nursing a snake back to health,  whereupon the snake promptly bites her. When she asks why, the snake replies "Because I am a snake "

Now, everyone knows a version of that story,  but Donald openly admits it's his favorite.  He's telling you that he's a snake,  but his supporters won't listen. 

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, octopus prime said:

Donald is fond of the story about the woman nursing a snake back to health,  whereupon the snake promptly bites her. When she asks why, the snake replies "Because I am a snake "

Now, everyone knows a version of that story,  but Donald openly admits it's his favorite.  He's telling you that he's a snake,  but his supporters won't listen. 

odds (what will more than likely happen)

trump elected: revolution

trump not elected: revolution

hillary elected: revolution

obama declairs himself war president no elections bs etc : revoltion

so either way, we will see basically the same thing

5 hours ago, rbear said:

odds (what will more than likely happen)

trump elected: revolution

trump not elected: revolution

hillary elected: revolution

obama declairs himself war president no elections bs etc : revoltion

so either way, we will see basically the same thing

People keep talking about revolution, but I think the cat is out of the bag that it isn't ever going to happen.

It's easy to talk big when your drinking with your buddies having a cookout, but where o' where were all these revolutionaries when the Bundies got rounded up?  The answer to that question will tell you everything you need to know.

1 person likes this

A revolution is a 360 degree angle.  In other words,  you are right back where you started.  I  don't have time for a revolution,  just preparing for the apocalypse,  because it IS coming.  Believe it or not,  that's up to you. 

1 person likes this

LOL...Katrina Peirson, Trumps spokesperson has something to say about Ted Cruz. Looks like another gymnast has joined the games.

10 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

People keep talking about revolution, but I think the cat is out of the bag that it isn't ever going to happen.

It's easy to talk big when your drinking with your buddies having a cookout, but where o' where were all these revolutionaries when the Bundies got rounded up?  The answer to that question will tell you everything you need to know.

I didn't mean like maybe what you are picturing, I just meant a total restructuring. Could be Jesus or something, that is someone you should always set your heart and mind to regardless. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.