Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilly

What's your type?

67 posts in this topic

​waves from in the corner, behind the planter.

LOL!!  (peeks out,  waves back,  ducks back for cover) :)

A good (imo) book for Introverts is The Loners Manifesto, it certainly helped me to feel less of a misfit.

http://www.salon.com/2003/08/19/loners/

Apart.

Such a simple concept. So concrete. So easy to represent on charts or diagrams with dots and pushpins either in or out. Yet real life is not dots. Some of us appear to be in, but we are out. And that is where we want to be. Not just want but need, the way tuna need the sea.

Simple: an orientation, not just a choice. A fact. To paraphrase that Boston song, more than a feeling. We are loners. Which means we are at our best, as Orsino says in “Twelfth Night,” when least in company.

We do not require company. The opposite: in varying degrees, it bores us, drains us, makes our eyes glaze over. Overcomes us like a steamroller. Of course the rest of the world doesn’t understand.

Someone says to you, “Let’s have lunch.” You clench. Your sinews leap within you, angling for escape. What others thrive on, what they take for granted, the contact and confraternity and sharing that gives them strength leaves us empty. After what others would call a fun day out together, we feel as if we have been at the Red Cross, donating blood.

LOL!!  (peeks out,  waves back,  ducks back for cover) :)

​So who's gonna make a run for the buffet table? 

I just took it again and now I'm  ENFJ.

ENFJs are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm.

:cheers:

​So who's gonna make a run for the buffet table? 

Hmm,  lets wait till the crowd dies down, sneak over,  load up,  and head back for cover? :)

Edited by Full Throttle

INFJ

Mind - 91% introverted
Energy - 65% intuitive
Nature - 62% feeling
Tactics - 4% judging
Identity - 17% assertive

The same as last time I took it.

:hiding:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.