Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Have you seen these yet ? Black Chemtrails

7 posts in this topic

I have not seen one of these but they are being seen more and more .

What the hell is going on ?

4 people like this

This is pretty good actually.  I'm glad to see people are opening up their minds to the holographic technologies.   I've seen lots of footage of orbs running in front of planes, and orbs around the space shuttles, and at alleged nuclear test footage videos....... I think these things may be projecting images in our skies.

It still amazes me there are those who still believe 19 Arabs with box cutters pulled off 9/11.Not stupid people, smart people! They simply refuse to open their eyes. Back in June 2001 a picture of Atta was on page 2 of the Vancouver Sun, article said he was a Palestinian who blew himself up in Israel. Then, 2 months later there he is flying a plane into the WTC. Same pic for both events he attended.

1 person likes this

Nope, never saw any "Black" chemtrails but have no fear.

I was told that they don't work.

They just float around in the sky and collect

Government Condensation.

LOL ?.

I've seen the black ones before but they seem more like shadows of the other trails. At least around here you only see them when the sun is just right and once some time passes the black just disappears an the white line is still up there. 

I've never seen black chemtrails before, thank goodness. I had to rewatch that because I had no idea what I was looking at. It goes back and forth? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.