Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Unacceptable: VA Suicide Hotline Dropped 1.4 Million Calls in 2015 (Video)

1 post in this topic

If this was one of your family or friends, how would you feel?

While I recognize that there is no ‘direct’ correlation to the amount of tax payer money Barack Obama has spent on lavish vacations and the overall performance of the VA’s suicide hotline, but to not at least indirectly link the two hardly seems it would be right either. Look, I realize Obama is so far left in his political ideology that pretty soon he might actually end up coming around on a person’s right side, and make no mistake: I abhor the ideology for the proven failure that it is, but I also abhor the man. 

I don’t think I am unreasonable in my expectations as a member of the opposing party. I don’t expect the President to be up on a phone pole fixing whatever caused the VA suicide hotline to drop 1.4 MILLION calls JUST LAST YEAR ALONE, but I also cannot fathom how he looks himself in the mirror in the morning, much less thinks he deserves the lavish vacations he takes on our dime. We’re talking about human beings calling a suicide hotline. We’re talking about men and women who served this country who are calling that hotline, and 1.4 MILLION of them got dropped last year?

I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but I can’t imagine putting my head down at night (apparently on some damn nice pillows too), and knowing that while my fellow countrymen were reaching out in desperation before taking their own lives, they were being hung up on by a department I was responsible for. I’d be physically ill if it were me. Apparently it doesn’t bother Obama too much though. Judicial Watch told Infowars in February of 2016 that the Obama family vacation total was at least $74,124,562.48 and counting, so it appears despite the troubling news, Obama’s conscious is clear enough for him to still party like a rock star on our dime, and as you’ll hear below, he even had the nerve to say in his May 24th, 2014 – Weekly Address, that veterans had been “one of the causes of his presidency.” He is despicable. 

For every idiot liberal that back in the day was chanting, “Bush lied, kids died,” can I make a request for how you might atone for voting for Obama? Do the world a favor and go place your head in a blender for and hour and a half on high! It obviously hasn’t been in use for anything else so no one will miss it. Thank you.

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/unacceptable-va-suicide-hotline-dropped-1-4-million-calls-in-2015-video-55060.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.