Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

What to make of this potential anti-Trump ad

18 posts in this topic

OK, forget this is trump for a moment.  Let's examine the nwo brainwashing techniques used in this video. 

1.  Dramatic music

2. Super Pac (denotes power and unity)

3. Short sound bites that distort the information. 

4. Obvious Hitler comparison designed to do several things.  Compares short sound bites to Hitler sound bites, invokes Germany and inevitably the Holocaust.  Which sends the message that Trump is going to send everyone to concentration camps and gas chambers. But this time it's the Muslims. Hmm... this is the same thing that happens when we go to war in the ME. U.S. decides that they want to take down a country.  They make up a story about atrocities against the poor innocent people of that nation, U.S. population reacts to it and voila! Support for war. Right out of the playbook. Only this time it's on domestic soil!

5. Using angry looking pictures of the person they are attacking to convince others that is all there is to that person. 

There is more, I just don't have time for a long post right now. What do you think?  

I so hope Trump runs the tables tomorrow night, so Kasich and Rubio will get out and maybe the elitists will get the message that Trump is the nominee as chosen by the voters.

Posted (edited)

OMG!

I LOVED IT!

It was my feel good ad of the year!

Mein Thrumpf! ⚡⚡

Mein Thrumpf ⚡⚡

Thrumpf ⚡⚡

For Pre⚡⚡ident! 2 0 1 6

Edited by Team Uzi
1 person likes this

They are lying about Trump... maybe they are lying about Hitler. lol Desperation is a funny thing to watch.

Best political ad I ever saw since I've been born (not before ads), however I even wonder if there are any better than this? Did Hitler ever advertise political ads like this?

Also It identifies the Jews and Muslims! Way To Go! This should be on every tv screen across the world!

1 minute ago, rbear said:

Best political ad I ever saw since I've been born (not before ads), however I even wonder if there are any better than this? Did Hitler ever advertise political ads like this?

Also It identifies the Jews and Muslims! Way To Go! This should be on every tv screen across the world!

I've said it before, there is no dirtier business nor underhandedness than politics - even the Mavia have better ethics and respect.

But, this silly effort does not achieve what the author thought - there is no such thing as bad publicity.  Trump will even find a few hundred "sympathizers" who'll now support him.

1 minute ago, FalkeAuge said:

I've said it before, there is no dirtier business nor underhandedness than politics - even the Mavia have better ethics and respect.

But, this silly effort does not achieve what the author thought - there is no such thing as bad publicity.  Trump will even find a few hundred "sympathizers" who'll now support him.

you were saying lol

Anti-Trump Ad Widely Mistaken for Pro-Trump Ad by the Internet

Also sounds like some binaural beats in that music. Sounds like their trying to brainwash people into hating the man. I'm honestly finding it harder and harder to talk to people lately too as far as politics goes. I usually with help people along by showing them how to use the Internet search engines and giving them facts to look up and what not but I'd say the past week or so people have just gotten difficult to speak with and a lot don't even care about the truth and just want to vote Hillary because she's a Clinton, even after you show them that a lot of this crap started with bill and show them facts and papers they still don't care. Even when you point out the hundreds of employees that have died and all the other cover ups they just don't care. Even when you tell them that she's a power hungry white woman who would lie cheat and steal and has son so thousands of times they don't care. Yes I've woke some up to the fact that the left is really what's hurting the black community and killing blacks everyday but a lot just want their free hand out. Even when you lie or tell the truth either way and say that Hillary wants to end welfare they think that's a good thing even tho they don't understand no more free checks. The left is what's gotten us to this point what the Fk makes those idiots think it's going to be any better with one as president especially one hell bent on wiping her dirty crusty ... With the bill of rights and constitution. 

1 person likes this

Ted Cruz’ Campaign Lawyer Chris Gober Behind “Literally Hitler” Anti-Trump Ad

As it turns out, Ted Cruz’ campaign lawyer, Chris Gober, is behind the “literally Hitler” campaign ad against Trump.

Here’s the page listing Gober as the co-founder of Citizen SuperPAC, which produced the video.

And here’s his own business page saying he’s currently serving as legal counsel for the Cruz campaign. cont

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.