Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Breaking: Russia is pulling out of syria tomorrow! I'm not sure what to make of this!

12 posts in this topic

Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu to start the withdrawal of forces from Syria starting Tuesday.

“I consider the objectives that have been set for the Defense Ministry to be generally accomplished. That is why I order to start withdrawal of the main part of our military group from the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic starting from tomorrow,” Putin said on Monday during a meeting with Shoigu and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

https://www.rt.com/news/335554-putin-orders-syria-withdrawal/

A part of me still think the goals have not been achieved but maybe im biased... I might want all the assholes eradicated once and for all.

Maybe Putin is rallying the troops for a Turkey roast.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

Maybe Putin is rallying the troops for a Turkey roast.

We could only hope that were the reason

Unfortunately, I believe Putin seems to think that the war is over and doesn't want to waste valuable resources on a manufactured set of opponents created by an entity with many faces and unlimited financial resources.

??...

1 person likes this

These days Putin I'd not getting much for oil. SO he can't afford to spend much on equipment up keep. 

Hes probably out of missile money.

Wise imo, getting bogged down in that bedlam is just not a good idea. Makes me think Russia has given them the ability to take care of their own problems and is leaving them to it.

If the US had been serious about taking out terrorists in MENA, it's how they would have done it too.

6 minutes ago, daersoulkeeper said:

why is this guy russia pulling out of his girl syria?

'Cause she still likes him and she's not pregnant yet.

The reality is , oil revenues are slower and the economic returns are higher.

It's always about money ?.

Putin doesn't seem to be the man everyone thought he was.  Turning tail and running away from ISIS just like he turned tail and ran when NATO stood up to him over Ukraine!

Russia will now be known as a faithless ally who can be trusted only to fold when the going gets tough.

Russia had much bigger stones when Stalin was in charge, what happened?

2 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

Putin doesn't seem to be the man everyone thought he was.  Turning tail and running away from ISIS just like he turned tail and ran when NATO stood up to him over Ukraine!

Russia will now be known as a faithless ally who can be trusted only to fold when the going gets tough.

Russia had much bigger stones when Stalin was in charge, what happened?

Maybe the people got tired of being genocided? 

Watch these. Note - They are not fully with drawning, prob going to string their enemies out, bait them out then........ATTACK!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.