Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

This is the shit i gotta deal with! ***Muslims in East London: Violence, Racism, Bigotry and Hooliganism***

27 posts in this topic

Britain First held a peaceful protest in East London and were violently attacked by hundreds of Muslim extremists who caused serious disorder.

Our activists were attacked, spat at, blasted with eggs, subjected to racism and the police did nothing to arrest any of the Muslim thugs.

The police refused to call for reinforcements for over half an hour despite the escalating situation.

This video is utterly shocking and shows the extent to which London is now a foreign occupied city.

2 people like this

you heard it,

they believe it is their country now

there will be no peaceful resolve (unfortunately),

you are dhimmi to them (why they spit, throw objects at you, etc., because you are disrespecting their generosity)

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, seeker said:

you heard it,

they believe it is their country now

there will be no peaceful resolve (unfortunately),

you are dhimmi to them (why they spit, throw objects at you, etc., because you are disrespecting their generosity)

Yep all they ever do is scream this is their country. But do you know what? i cannot argue with them. Why? because 30% of the major cities are now dominated by them here in the uk. The country basically belongs to them from what i have seen. They are like a swarm of ants taking every location over. Pushing sharia law and the police wont arrest them for ANYTHING! because they do not want the entire city rising up and attacking the police. This actually happens. Arrest a muslim for beating a white woman and Boom! the whole community is out in force attacking the police. And the police do not want the bad publicity even though they need to enforce this shit.

Thing is the are too stupid to realize that if they stand up to these muslims the u.k population will stand behind them 100%. Once again political correctness has destroyed my country.

I'll tell you this though. in the next 10 years. The uk will have either left the eu and chucked out the muslims or massive conflict will erupt and the english population will do one of 2 things. Emigrate or attack these f***ers! sadly its mostly going to be emigrating due to the population makeup of whites in the uk. Its mainly old people in key area's. Very few younger brits in the uk. in comparison to the rest as most are traveling the world and getting the hell out of this place.

British cops don't have pepper spray,  tazer, guns, water cannons? 

3 minutes ago, grav said:

British cops don't have pepper spray,  tazer, guns, water cannons? 

i have seen them use all but water cannons. But guns are reserved for false flags. And pepper spray and tazers for citizens who defend the rights they have..... nothing happens to the others. Politcal correctness. They do not want the negative press. So islam flourishes here in the uk.

How do you deal with this shit? I know why you want to retreat to a real-world outpost. Just the smug taunting look on these f***s faces is enough to make my blood boil. I really feel for you and fear for Western Civilization in Europe. The cops there seem like some kind of petty functionary that are completely de-balled.

I live in New Mexico, U.S.A. and the criminals tend to run wild and the cops usually shoot first, but there is a balance that seems to work. I just don't think this type of shit would fly around here. Everyone I know is armed and dangerous and pissed off, including the police. I thought that was bad but your situation is much worse.

I don't even have any sage words to offer. Good luck and God help you all.

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, VonLud said:

How do you deal with this shit? I know why you want to retreat to a real-world outpost. Just the smug taunting look on these f***s faces is enough to make my blood boil. I really feel for you and fear for Western Civilization in Europe. The cops there seem like some kind of petty functionary that are completely de-balled.

I live in New Mexico, U.S.A. and the criminals tend to run wild and the cops usually shoot first, but there is a balance that seems to work. I just don't think this type of shit would fly around here. Everyone I know is armed and dangerous and pissed off, including the police. I thought that was bad but your situation is much worse.

I don't even have any sage words to offer. Good luck and God help you all.

You just learn to avoid area's. If you take a stand you are alone doing so. and those odds make it not worth bothering with unless i want to ruin my life.

Wait, aren't those value-added immigrants imported to enrich your country? I would imagine this is what Dearborn and Detroit  Michigan look like and what happens when welfare allows people the time and energy to protest instead of work a job as we've seen in Ferguson and Baltimore. As much as we complain about the states, we've got geography on our side...more land, less tension which is why I don't live in a big city.

To illustrate, this is just one of the reasons I chose Texas which looks to be at least twice the size of your island according to this map.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr02/2012/11/16/17/enhanced-buzz-wide-28632-1353103917-7.jpg

If you decide to bail, you can get a temporary visa and blend into the countryside with all us white privileged folks that won't question your citizenship. :laugh:

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Wait, aren't those value-added immigrants imported to enrich your country? I would imagine this is what Dearborn and Detroit  Michigan look like and what happens when welfare allows people the time and energy to protest instead of work a job as we've seen in Ferguson and Baltimore. As much as we complain about the states, we've got geography on our side...more land, less tension which is why I don't live in a big city.

To illustrate, this is just one of the reasons I chose Texas which looks to be at least twice the size of your island according to this map.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr02/2012/11/16/17/enhanced-buzz-wide-28632-1353103917-7.jpg

If you decide to bail, you can get a temporary visa and blend into the countryside with all us white privileged folks that won't question your citizenship. :laugh:

New Mexico is right where England is on that map. Bigger and only two million people in the whole place.

Better food and weather too. We don't like Texans that much though, because they want our water and suck up all the mountain air on their visits.

That crap pissed me off to no end!!!! Telling the people of that country to get out of their country. Wtf and wtf is wrong with those traitor cops not doing their jobs. Ugh. Bring that crap to south eat Louisiana please!!!! Hell any conservitive southern state. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, blahblahblahblahblahblahb said:

is it really that bad?

Video proof not enough for ya?

You could almost smell the Muslim scum through the screen.

Even posting as a AC, you're pretty obvious.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.