Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BigRed

All Armed Americans To Be Detained In FEMA Camps Starting In 2017? (Video)

11 posts in this topic

Be prepared for a scary ride.

As we enter what ‘should’ be the home stretch of Obama’s reign of terror, expect the next nine months to be one hell of a scary ride. In the first three months of 2016, Obama has already pushed the envelop on several issues, but one topic that hasn’t gotten much attention lately is the topic of FEMA Camps designed to detain American citizens. Presumably, the only way any sane American would end up in a FEMA Camp is through the use of force, which implies that the implementation of Martial Law will probably occur before the camps begin filling up. 

First, before discussing the rather obvious signs that American society is a powder keg just waiting to blow, and we have a narcissistic lunatic in the White House who would be all too eager assume the role of dictator, let’s dispel any notion that FEMA Camps are “conspiracy theory.” Why don’t you listen to what Obama himself has to say about FEMA Camps, and might I suggest you pay close attention to when Obama talks about how he will develop ”An Appropriate Legal Regime” to permanently detain Americans PRIOR to having committed any crime. The idea of the detentions would be to prevent any individual (aka conservative) from committing a potential FUTURE crime. Obama even goes as far as to say he might detain someone up to TEN YEARS before they MIGHT commit a crime. 

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/all-armed-americans-to-be-detained-in-fema-camps-starting-in-2017-video-55034.html

You would need huge "FEMA Cities", not camps, to house all the armed people in the USA.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

You would need huge "FEMA Cities", not camps, to house all the armed people in the USA.

fema camps are for sheeple....we wil die fighting, or even better "live fighting"

1 person likes this

when I say sheeple, the ones that still trust America's infiltration of false leaders

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

So true,

All the WalMarts in the Universe ? wouldn't contain all of us. Completely unrealistic.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@BigRed

This is a hell of a scary scenario BR but I have known of the possibilities for some time but to happen this year ? I can see it now being that the stage for the final play is set . 

But I want to say this . 

I don’t appose unity; I don’t appose order; I appose their method consisting of violence agents the masses to implement their unity and order.

And with that being said I can't say this enough;  I will never disarm! I will never surrender! I came into this world kicking and screaming and covered in someone else’s blood…and I have no problem with going out the same way!!

And now I remember this :

Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.
--Harry S. Truman

Edited by CSB
1 person likes this

I believe the more the system fails, the more freedom we receive as a spirit being, seeing all of the injustices. maybe, we can come up with a real solution, the more understanding of it we get?

Posted (edited)

When the Federal Storm troopers march the American streets to round up the rebel gun owners they will be hit with so much little

EWOK SHIT ? that they will wish they had stayed at home.

???????? ? ?????????

Edited by Team Uzi
1 person likes this

I doubt they could round up all armed people in 10 years. So many guns out there that no one has ever registered. People have been collecting guns here for over a hundred years. They say 300 million guns in some quotes, but I'm betting on double that and unless someone is a gun trader, they keep their guns their entire lives and pass them down to their kids when they die. Most of those are going to be unregistered and no one knows they exist anymore except the owner. So anyone who believes they've ever got even a majority of firearms away from people in the U.S. is taking a great risk in assuming they did. 

The biggest trick the ptb has ever pulled off is getting us to enjoy our chains. Most people police themselves for the most part so they don't color outside the lines enough to displease the ptb enough to end up in a smaller prison than the open air one we have now. 

The ptb have the keys to the castle as far as starting major riots in cities, large and small and even in small towns and enclaves.  SNAP and EBT are their biggest power, if you think about it. Deprivation of those two things can set off civil war in this country. They won't go after the ptb that cut them off, they'll just go cray and tear up everything around them and loot the hell out of everywhere like always happens. (Let someone deny that!)  Anyway, we're not in a good position. They are doing more and more all the time to deprive us of any privacy or any other right.

People are being made to feel guilty for wanting to be left alone!  I don't want to be part of a hive mind.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.