Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Posting this Despite My Fears!

6 posts in this topic

Posting this Despite My Fears!

Patriots all over the country are being arrested today you or I maybe next .  America is fallen .

I will never disarm! I will never surrender! I came into this world kicking and screaming and covered in someone else’s blood;

and I have no problem with going out the same way!!  America is fallen -- CSB

Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear. --Harry S. Truman

1 person likes this

Don't be afraid! :hug: If they want to attack us for wanting the rule of law restored to this country, then they are wrong. Whatever they can do with all their laws they've made which are unconstitutional is wrong.  People don't think it can happen here, but it already is happening. The big event never came, it's been a downward slide that picked up speed and now, they are willing to murder in front of everyone, on camera.  Then they tell the most ridiculous lies and tell you not to believe your own eyes. 

3 people like this

They will do anything and i mean anything to stay in power.there is no constitution anymore and thats afluckin problem

3 hours ago, yaknow said:

They will do anything and i mean anything to stay in power.there is no constitution anymore and thats afluckin problem

Also they will do and lie just about anything to get a bite from that power cherry..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cdh-FrDVIAAi2Dc.jpg

1 person likes this

Quite frankly,

I'm not concerned in the least bit.

The code goes like this:

Protect yourselves and your neighbors.

Be vigilant and a keen observer.

Live your life without fear, hope for the best and always be prepared for the worst.

-Team Uzi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.