Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller on live TV

6 posts in this topic

Published on Mar 13, 2016

Appearing on the French television show, Le Grand Journal, Jean-Claude Van Damme (JCVD) just showed the world that even he is aware of the control and power of the Rothschild and Rockefeller families.

Van Damme was invited on the French show to speak about the US elections and commented on Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Vladimir Putin.

However, he quickly hijacked the narrative and went on to explain how the Rothschild and Rockefeller families control the politicians and run the world from behind the scenes.

Oh this is good!  What's funny is if he'd been on an American television show, he'd have been booed out of the building. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Mar 13, 2016

Appearing on the French television show, Le Grand Journal, Jean-Claude Van Damme (JCVD) just showed the world that even he is aware of the control and power of the Rothschild and Rockefeller families.

Van Damme was invited on the French show to speak about the US elections and commented on Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Vladimir Putin.

However, he quickly hijacked the narrative and went on to explain how the Rothschild and Rockefeller families control the politicians and run the world from behind the scenes.

Oh this is good!  What's funny is if he'd been on an American television show, he'd have been booed out of the building. 

may need some translation! sounded like he was talking about a movie. I only know a few words but not sure if he is really talking about the elite.

I made out Rockefeller, Rothschild, Trump, He said Cruz is the one who said Putin was a gangster. Dominates continents. France, continents. The family that expands. Lobbyists, Political..candidates, elections and a lot more of the words matched up with the ticker. Now I guess I need to lip read but he's speaking French so it's hard to do. lol  He leans left and I can't find anything out about his political positions, other than he loves animals. It's a good fake if it is one.  One can only hope someone in his position of influence has woken up to the facade we call life. 

it's sad VD needs to get all politcal to get any spotlight today. But on the bright side, seems just about anyone knows who the masters are by now. That's a plus. To be unknown is to be invincable, it's a tactic they used for atleast a few millinium. 

16 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

it's sad VD needs to get all politcal to get any spotlight today. But on the bright side, seems just about anyone knows who the masters are by now. That's a plus. To be unknown is to be invincable, it's a tactic they used for atleast a few millinium. 

I followed VD for a while through his struggles. He always seemed down to earth for me.. Their was a reality show before. I had watched that. He got emotional a few times. Spoke about how he needed to provide for his family because its what he had always done. But he could no longer do films. Because people only wanted to hire him for action roles and fighting and he is under doctors orders to no longer do it. As his signature kick could cause him serious health issues.

That said! I don't think he needed to get political for the spotlight. I just think he's another pissed off guy like the rest of us.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.