Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brio

Madeleine Albright Undesirable in Russia

6 posts in this topic

:lol_alpha: Perfect.

The Prosecutor General’s Office has ruled that the National Democratic Institute, chaired by a former US secretary of state, poses a threat to Russian security and constitutional order. It proposed including the NGO on the list of undesirable organizations.

The proposal to blacklist Madeleine Albright’s NDI group has been forwarded to the Justice Ministry, but as everything that is left is pure formalities the ban can be considered as already imposed.

https://www.rt.com/politics/335226-prosecutors-brand-madeleine-albrights-ngo/

Evil hag is undesirable no matter where it goes.

The women had their chance to right some wrongs......the wrongs perpetuated by evil men and here they are, Albright, Merkel, and Clinton all evil hags, no better than the men they replaced.

This is liberation? For whom? They surely don't represent me. I've never worn a pantsuit in my entire life. :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

I'm just throwing this out there.

Albright, Mogherini, Merkel,Clinton,Reno and all of the female Ministry of defense officials in northern Europe need to be on this list.

She will always be remembered as the killer of a half million children. One death is a tragedy, a half million, a statistic.

Albright was one of the few woman who had the courage to stand for life, and this whole thread is a tomato throw at her. But if some male was like, "Abortion is wrong", the cheers would deafen. Well, I think abortion is wrong, and blaming orphans and children for a food shortage in the uk is people too stupid to see through the crown. which is fine. pay their rent. It's your job. Also, it seems alot of people are really pro-russia in the good ol us. maybe they should buy a ticket and go to moscow. live there a decade and then let me know. Fallin for the same propaganda pushed in the f***in early 80s. what a joke and shame on all that participated in this sorry stage preformance. you got a double Roman Reigns grade today.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.