Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BREAKING: Black Trump supporter shot and killed by Chicago protesters

38 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ned Tugent said:

Christian Times Newspaper has learned that an African-American supporter of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has died after allegedly sustaining gunshot wounds in the aftermath of Friday night’s chaos in Chicago. Continued in article below: 

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-black-trump-supporter-shot-and-killed-by-chicago-protesters/

Gettin real now!  Who are the violent ones? 

1 person likes this

Do you think Black Lives Matters will protest his death? nah! 

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Gettin real now!  Who are the violent ones? 

Exactly what I was thinking! Looks like the anti-Trumpers are much more violent & out of control. Let's see how the lamestream media spins this in the establishment's favor. 

Just now, Ned Tugent said:

Exactly what I was thinking! Looks like the anti-Trumpers are much more violent & out of control. Let's see how the lamestream media spins this in the establishment's favor. 

It's been the gun control freaks calling for the shooting deaths of pro 2nd Amendment activists.  Funny how they can't see their own double standards.  I suddenly feel doomed. lol

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

It's been the gun control freaks calling for the shooting deaths of pro 2nd Amendment activists.  Funny how they can't see their own double standards.  I suddenly feel doomed. lol

Lol yeah I feel the same way. It's that moment you realize most people are still stuck in the cave & don't want to leave.  

Claim: Black Trump supporter shot and killed by Chicago protesters

<snip<

Bullock’s body was discovered in the early hours of the morning by two homeless gentlemen.  He was transported to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead,

Terry says that two signs were also found next to Bullock’s body.  One read, “Stop TheRacist Trump.”  The other was marked with, “Donald Trump = KKK.”

<snip>

http://hypeline.org/black-trump-supporter-shot/

Where is msm on this one? Sure is quiet out there! 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Claim: Black Trump supporter shot and killed by Chicago protesters

<snip<

Bullock’s body was discovered in the early hours of the morning by two homeless gentlemen.  He was transported to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead,

Terry says that two signs were also found next to Bullock’s body.  One read, “Stop TheRacist Trump.”  The other was marked with, “Donald Trump = KKK.”

<snip>

http://hypeline.org/black-trump-supporter-shot/

Were the signs written in English or Hebrew?

When you google this, nothing comes up in News, everything is about Trump protesters being violent blah blah blah. 

I SAY WE GO DOWN THIER AND KICK THIER ASS

CINN I KNOCK THEM DOWN, YOU KICK THEM

1 person likes this

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I SAY WE GO DOWN THIER AND KICK THIER ASS

CINN I KNOCK THEM DOWN, YOU KICK THEM

I have a wiffle bat you can borrow. It's made of steel. And yes, I have no problem kicking them. The more I see out of these people, the less tolerant of them I am. Yes! I am losing tolerance for brain dead idjits that want to control my life to get what they want. Which is basically more of my income and more of my Constitutional rights. Trying to talk to one of them is an exercise in futility and frustration, it's like they've been libotomized. Yes, I spelled that correctly! 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.