Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Look... It's a No win for them and they know it.......

15 posts in this topic

The active plot by the elite to assassinate Trump has been out for a while. One or two months now. Trump has won it and they know it.

If they kill Trump, there will be revolution.

Hillary gets elected, there will be revolution.

Obama declares martial law, there will be revolution.

Blah whatever > Revolution > even Fratricide damn I forget the word, "family genocide" with the BLOODLINES if a deal isn't made. It's funny how I say deal and Donald is always mentioning making good/great deals.

Everyone, even inside our own shitty government is waking up to the corruption, and that they are trying to give Hitlery a free pass. Everyone is seeing "their" true colours, and even there is rebellion amonsts their ranks.

Anyway, there is something in the works, coming next week. If things don't go planned by Friday. I wouldn't be surprised if people start putting the "Band back together", aka The Revolutionary Army

I think the "White Hats" are making their moves so that it doesn't happen. ( Needless "Bloodshed" )

We'll see

We will see............

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not looking good is it?  The left is becoming more and more violent against the right. And all this time, they were saying the right were the gun totin' threats. 

Welcome back! :a9jDaFH:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even understand why Hillbillary isn't behind bars and how a hardcore socialist like Brezhnev Bernie got as far as he did .

I'm clearly missing sumpin. Has Hellary? actually attacked Trump yet? It's obvious she hasn't gone down that road yet. She's just spoutin her Libtard agendas.

Plan on more anti gun rhetoric.? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This rising "left" and increasing numbers of young libtards, together with mindless unwashed masses who  are easily swept into a frenzy when presented with a few bucks of drug money, has been a long time coming.

A long long time ago when I was but a little guy there were none of this sh!t.  Law and order was kept and by and large the officials were as straight as an arrow - things were for the most done "by the book".

Slowly the indoctrination began (Yuri Besmenov explains it nicely) all of a sudden there was immense focus and pressure to "rectify" (Not unlike Merkel today) the "injustices" apparently perpetrated against humans. 

Human-rights was concocted and implemented and immediately misconstrued and "used" by the left to justify just about anything - suddenly a terrorist became a freedom-fighter and the atrocities were down played as necessary in their quest for "freedom".  Sadly in almost everyone of these so called "freed" countries the situations are now hundred fold worse than before the "freedom" - now not only are there draconian laws set by the "freedom-fighters" but the economies and agriculture are so screwed-up that recovery is almost impossible. Take for instance Sierra Leone or Zimbabwe  but there are many more - and not just in Africa.  Others have been placed in very similar situations whith some form of external force - the whole of the Middle East is a total screw-up  Human-rights my ass!

The "freedom" to be the gender of your choice and to live your life in any absurd way.  Whilst that may be a "right" I fail to see why it has to be forced upon others to be accepted as "normal".  Some of these perverse situations are taken by the MSM and the fools are built-up in the media and held out to the world as heroes!  WTF has happened to the norms, values and standards?  They have been hijacked and morphed into a leftist "weapon".

The world is is sick!  No, wait the world is OK - humanity is the sole cause for all of this sh!t we sit with.  Lies, deceit, greed, power and most of all the love of these. 

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

It's not looking good is it?  The left is becoming more and more violent against the right. And all this time, they were saying the right were the gun totin' threats. 

Welcome back! :a9jDaFH:

:2sMZZFw:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FalkeAuge said:

This rising "left" and increasing numbers of young libtards, together with mindless unwashed masses who  are easily swept into a frenzy when presented with a few bucks of drug money, has been a long time coming.

A long long time ago when I was but a little guy there were none of this sh!t.  Law and order was kept and by and large the officials were as straight as an arrow - things were for the most done "by the book".

Slowly the indoctrination began (Yuri Besmenov explains it nicely) all of a sudden there was immense focus and pressure to "rectify" (Not unlike Merkel today) the "injustices" apparently perpetrated against humans. 

Human-rights was concocted and implemented and immediately misconstrued and "used" by the left to justify just about anything - suddenly a terrorist became a freedom-fighter and the atrocities were down played as necessary in their quest for "freedom".  Sadly in almost everyone of these so called "freed" countries the situations are now hundred fold worse than before the "freedom" - now not only are there draconian laws set by the "freedom-fighters" but the economies and agriculture are so screwed-up that recovery is almost impossible. Take for instance Sierra Leone or Zimbabwe  but there are many more - and not just in Africa.  Others have been placed in very similar situations whith some form of external force - the whole of the Middle East is a total screw-up  Human-rights my ass!

The "freedom" to be the gender of your choice and to live your life in any absurd way.  Whilst that may be a "right" I fail to see why it has to be forced upon others to be accepted as "normal".  Some of these perverse situations are taken by the MSM and the fools are built-up in the media and held out to the world as heroes!  WTF has happened to the norms, values and standards?  They have been hijacked and morphed into a leftist "weapon".

The world is is sick!  No, wait the world is OK - humanity is the sole cause for all of this sh!t we sit with.  Lies, deceit, greed, power and most of all the love of these. 

 

 

We all know the "POLITICAL SPECTRUM" was made to confuse people. =)

Everything Yuri said is coming true today.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

The active plot by the elite to assassinate Trump has been out for a while. One or two months now. Trump has won it and they know it.

If they kill Trump, there will be revolution.

Hillary gets elected, there will be revolution.

Obama declares martial law, there will be revolution.

Blah whatever > Revolution > even Fratricide damn I forget the word, "family genocide" with the BLOODLINES if a deal isn't made. It's funny how I say deal and Donald is always mentioning making good/great deals.

Everyone, even inside our own shitty government is waking up to the corruption, and that they are trying to give Hitlery a free pass. Everyone is seeing "their" true colours, and even there is rebellion amonsts their ranks.

Anyway, there is something in the works, coming next week. If things don't go planned by Friday. I wouldn't be surprised if people start putting the "Band back together", aka The Revolutionary Army

I think the "White Hats" are making their moves so that it doesn't happen. ( Needless "Bloodshed" )

We'll see

We will see............

 

how soon? i will be coming to the us in 7 months time with my wife to see family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when did you make this thread :) missed it!

I got a post lying around here somewhere about a trump assassination plot, I think it was a dream. Honestly cannot remember i have so many.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

I don't even understand why Hillbillary isn't behind bars

Because she is a a&& kisser !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CSB said:

Because she is a a&& kisser !! 

I think it's part ^^^ and part dangerous to anyone who goes up against her or her husband. People drop dead around them pretty quick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I think it's part ^^^ and part dangerous to anyone who goes up against her or her husband. People drop dead around them pretty quick. 

Similar to the Chicongo mob style of the Obama regime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.