Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Trump Ohio Attacker Tommy DiMassimo Connected To ISIS

36 posts in this topic

Trump Ohio Attacker Tommy DiMassimo Connected To ISIS
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=303_1457816724#uwHoxYsYzLw9V5qJ.99

This video has been scrubbed from youtube and his twitter account is also scrubbed. Hmm... 

The music is terrible, too bad he didn't leave the voice in instead of overlaying it with that. Another extremist. Connected to ISIS?  Will the truth come out? 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I don't know much about this even though i'm sort of local to the event!

I'm trying to figure out what is going on but since youtube is scrubbing and so is twitter... hard to get much on him. I know he's out of jail right now and went right back to putting up violent tweets on his account,but it got scrubbed now. If he's connected to ISIS in any way, they had better put him back in jail! 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, holographicINVASION said:

I don't believe in ISIS/whatever supposed imminent threat of government media.

I believe ISIS is a CIA creation. But I think some factions of it have gotten out of their control. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I believe ISIS is a CIA creation. But I think some factions of it have gotten out of their control. 

ditto

1 person likes this

I'm still poking around trying to get info on this. I still don't see a real connection to ISIS. Still watching this video.

From what I can find out, the video with the Arabic music on it was linked to his account but it got scrubbed and someone uploaded it to LiveLeak. 

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/03/12/breaking-trump-ohio-attacker-tommy-dimassimo-connected-to-isis-suspect-featured-in-isis-propaganda-videos-2015/

An attempted physical attack on Donald Trump took place earlier today in Dayton Ohio –DETAILS HERE – The attacker was identified asTommy DiMassimo.

A student of Wright University in Dayton Ohio, Tom Dimassimo is a progressive leftist thug who has participated in various protests including flag burning

By his own admissions DiMassimo is self-identified as an activist with Black Lives Matter, and various left-wing social justice groups.  In addition he’s a Bernie Sanders supporter.

However, shocking new video has now surfaced of Tommy DiMassimo also participating in ISIS propaganda videos, and possibly being a part of their anti-U.S. agenda.  This videowas uploaded in May 2015.  You can see DiMassimo is the principal subject within the video which begins with him dragging a flag and talking to the camera operator:

<snip>

Not shocked at flag burning, been happening for awhile now. It's what some people do. I wonder what else is up with this guy. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.