Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Star Spangled Shariah or a Muslim Brotherhood Revolution?

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The unity of the Muslims and blacks here in America will up their chances " They think " of dominating America and to there by implementing Shariah .

I think most here understand the agenda to take down America as a republic and burn the Constitution .

This unity is a tool of the elites and the dumb Muslim and black sheep don't have a clue .

Are you ready for riots and cahos in the streets . Hid and arm your wife and daughters and train your sons to fight .. 

This video is about Star Spangled Shariah or a Muslim Brotherhood Revolution ?

They are openly declaring war on the white American Christian population .

This video was posted March 10 2016

Edited by CSB

If they are 501C3's then turn them in for turning their tax freebies into a political platform. Defenders of the Constitution? The Constitution and Islam are NOT compatible.  Struggle for everyone but white people she says, but doesn't say it. Black Lives Matter, omg I am so sick of hearing that bullshit. Nothing but a racist organization. Muslims are going to be murdered in the streets?  Really?  I haven't seen that yet, what I have seen is Muslims murdering and injuring 34 people about 50 miles from where I live. That ***** wants a revolution? She just thinks she does! 

Since Muhammad was a serial headchopper and a serial rapist, The true believers look like they're trying to implement their

rape without mercy,beliefs, Over in Europe

15 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

Since Muhammad was a serial headchopper and a serial rapist, The true believers look like they're trying to implement their

rape without mercy,beliefs, Over in Europe

You forgot pedophile. One of his wives was 9 when he consummated the marriage. Am I insensitive for criticizing the customs of a great religion? My bad.

1 person likes this

No, that wife was 16, not 9. It was his second wife, she was jewish. Muhmmad chopped her father's head off in the morning, then raped her in the afternoon.

2 hours ago, roadtoad2 said:

No, that wife was 16, not 9. It was his second wife, she was jewish. Muhmmad chopped her father's head off in the morning, then raped her in the afternoon.

Aisha was 6 when she got married and got consummated at 9.

I'm not sure who would benefit by alignments between Negros and Jihadis.

I don't believe that the combination would have the confidence or the collective IQ to accomplish much of anything.

Even with leadership, it would be a daunting task to find a cooperative in such a self serving group of individuals.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.