Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

LaVoy Finicum’s Widow to File Wrongful Death Suit

4 posts in this topic

LaVoy Finicum’s Widow to File Wrongful Death Suit against Oregon State Troopers: We Have Evidence that will “Shock the Conscience”

LaVoy Finicum’s widow, Jeanette Finicum, announced this week that she would be pursuing a wrongful death lawsuit against officials in Oregon. Her husband was murdered on January 26, 2016 in an ambush orchestrated by the Oregon State Police and the FBI. The Oregon State Police are attributed with the fatal shots.

“My family and I reject the biased, whitewash findings and conclusion reported yesterday,” Mrs. Finicum told media at a press conference at the Washington County Building in St. George on Wednesday.

According to the autopsy report of LaVoy Finicum, which was conducted by Clifford C. Nelson, MD, Finicum was shot multiple times in the back. And we know from the video that was taken from Shauna Cox’s cell phone that more shots were fired than just those that struck Finicum. In fact, FBI agents are under investigation for at least two rounds they fired.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, CSB said:

LaVoy Finicum’s Widow to File Wrongful Death Suit against Oregon State Troopers: We Have Evidence that will “Shock the Conscience”

LaVoy Finicum’s widow, Jeanette Finicum, announced this week that she would be pursuing a wrongful death lawsuit against officials in Oregon. Her husband was murdered on January 26, 2016 in an ambush orchestrated by the Oregon State Police and the FBI. The Oregon State Police are attributed with the fatal shots.

“My family and I reject the biased, whitewash findings and conclusion reported yesterday,” Mrs. Finicum told media at a press conference at the Washington County Building in St. George on Wednesday.

According to the autopsy report of LaVoy Finicum, which was conducted by Clifford C. Nelson, MD, Finicum was shot multiple times in the back. And we know from the video that was taken from Shauna Cox’s cell phone that more shots were fired than just those that struck Finicum. In fact, FBI agents are under investigation for at least two rounds they fired.

at 11 seconds...   seems like a script, but hey, "I'm just a conspiracist"!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.