Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Delete What Google Search Knows About You

4 posts in this topic

Download and Delete What Google Search Knows About You

This is a handy and interesting tool . I have used it and it has made a few changes over the last few months .. But it remains with the same results .

The page has changed .. At the top right of the google page there are 3 dots after the little search glass click the 3 dots to open the options drop down . From there I think you will know what to do .

Here is the link to the Google delete page .. You will have to sign into your Google account .

https://history.google.com/history/

Here is a complete instruction page posted at Yahoo 

Posted by Daniel Howley Technology Reporter, April 23, 2015

Here’s How to Download and Delete What Google Search Knows About You " Yahoo "

Have you ever wondered what Google Search really knows about you? Well, now you can check, as Google has added a new feature that lets you view and download your entire search history.

Yep. Everything.

The feature, which was spotted by the unofficial Google Operating System Blog — though VentureBeat points out that the function was made available in January — gives you access to everything from what you searched for to the links you clicked on from those searches. It also shows you the addresses you’ve searched for.

Fallow this link its the instruction link fallow the instructions and you will have to sign in to your Google account .

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/heres-how-to-download-and-delete-what-google-117031199754.html

1 person likes this

good info!. but i use ixquick and duckduckgo for searches. at least i know my privacy wont be tracked/invaded.

IMO - if the richest people in the world wanted info on us, they would be able to retrieve it. I do like ideas on how to stop it though!

Just now, Storm cat said:

good info!. but i use ixquick and duckduckgo for searches. at least i know my privacy wont be tracked/invaded.

Same here Ixquick https and DuckDuckGo . We have this in common . How ever I do use google some times . But for when I go deep surfing I use Tor browser and some times with a VPN (  virtual private network ) and ya a Add blocker on all .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.