Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doom11

Chomsky warns of the systematic threat Trump would pose, from human rights to the environmen

9 posts in this topic

Meh. I turned it off when Chomsky started in on global warming. Tells me all I need to know.

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Meh. I turned it off when Chomsky started in on global warming. Tells me all I need to know.

I didn't get that far into the video. I'm so sick of "global warming." George Carlin said it best....

1 person likes this

Just now, CGK said:

I didn't get that far into the video. I'm so sick of "global warming." George Carlin said it best....

Carlin was the best. But I got a warning at another site for posting that vid. Foul language :jptdknpa: I never went back.

19 minutes ago, Brio said:

Carlin was the best. But I got a warning at another site for posting that vid. Foul language :jptdknpa: I never went back.

Should I have put a "language" disclaimer on the video?

I hope I speak for the entire COP staff when I say, you will never get banned for George Carlin here. Its my understanding that people can post videos that contain foul language as long as the people in the video are not cussing while they are naked.

:lol_alpha:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Brio said:

ahaha.. whut!? Man, anyone that doesn't allow Carlin is anti-American! Love Carlin and his wit.

As far as Noam, he's like a piece of stale bread. Of course, Noam Chomsky (9/11, Federal Reserve etc gatekeeper) would push fear if someone threatens the status quo. I don't know if Trump is real anymore than any of the rest of them, but somebody on high is not wanting him in office. It almost makes me want to go vote, except for the fact that the pres. is preselected and I might as well stay at home. 

Posted (edited)

It would be the rare video where Carlin rants and doesn't cuss. No disclaimer required...the guy was comedy gold.

Edit: Shut up Noam, ya irrelevant twit.

Edited by YourMom2

18 hours ago, Brio said:

LOL Brio.

Chumpski and Al Gore should get married ?.

The earth has been cooling off since the ice age and it's systems are cycles and self healing. Man has little to do with the way the big machine rolls.

Now , man-bear-pig, that's truly frightening.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.