Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Real News

12 posts in this topic

Do you think the msm will ever get around to reporting any real news that is complete and unbiased? It seems to me that these people are just so useless that we might as well gut part of the first amendment to get rid of them.  If it was not for some of the alternate sites that are doing their best to do some good reporting I'd be all for that.  Has msm ever reported any real news, ever?  I'm just curious because what we have right now totally disgusts me and makes me want to hurl. I got rid of my cable tv so I don't have to suffer these intolerable fools! 

Thank you for listening to my rant. lol 

2 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

Naw, they all have agendas, just like the posters here

What's your agenda roadtoad? 

Well, you know me, I like First People's issues, and Vet issues, as well as UFO, etc,

And just about anything that appeals to me.

1 minute ago, roadtoad2 said:

Well, you know me, I like First People's issues, and Vet issues, as well as UFO, etc,

And just about anything that appeals to me.

Mine is hating on politicians. lol

46 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

Naw, they all have agendas, just like the posters here

Who, me? Agenda? Why, I'm as agenda-free as a newborn babe. :laugh:

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Mine is hating on politicians. lol

Politicians are not worthy of my hate.:smile:

1 person likes this

I have said this many times .

It’s a sad state of affairs when humans have no choice but to seek information from the grey area either side of the line between fiction and non-fiction, because once-legitimate sources of information such as mainstream news have become so perverted that they are no longer relevant to human society. However, like it or not, that is the world we all currently live in.

I don't trust Meinstream as I call it . Even years ago they have had their agendas to control the masses . It is a Edward Bernays thing .

Personally I don't have a agenda other than passing along what is real when I can find it . Real is hard to find now days even on the net being there are a ton of oppositions to reality . 

I don't hate anyone; what I hate is intentional apathy = ignorance

1 hour ago, CGK said:

Politicians are not worthy of my hate.:smile:

Anger is just one of the steps along the way. I can't remember what's after anger but after awhile all that's left is comedy and tragedy. And sarcasm. Lots and lots of sarcasm.

It's no coincidence the criminal justice system uses terminology like "actor."

May it please the court........

Court jesters

I forgot about Big foot and reptilians, I've seen both, and a couple of other beings, known only to First peoples.

Also, I saw the flying saucers spinning around during the Roswell incident. I was in California. Several thousand other people in southern  California saw  what I saw. The old Orion movies used to open with a spinning thing during their opening credits. I believe that was an attempt to duplicate the sight I'm talking about

23 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

For me......Making a better future for my son.

:signyeahthat: 

Because at the end of the day the only thing that matters most to me is my family and their future.?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.