Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Total recall: Food industry hit hard by glass-laced products, salmonella, allergens

3 posts in this topic

That diet you’ve been meaning to go on may start today, as a plethora of food companies have issued recalls because of glass and other undesirable elements found in their products. So what do you need to pull out of your pantry? Let’s take a look.

Nestlé

Nestlé is recalling nearly three million boxes of frozen foods from several of its brands ‒ DiGiorno Pizza, Lean Cuisine, and Stouffer’s ‒ due to pieces of glass being found in the food. Nestlé believes they came from spinach used in their production, the company said a statement.

No injuries have yet been reported, Nestlé said.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/335198-food-recalls-glass-salmonella/

Holy crap! What is going on with the food supply?  Everything from pistachios to Corona beer being recalled. I wonder how much glass I drank before I gave it up? :onfire:

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

That diet you’ve been meaning to go on may start today, as a plethora of food companies have issued recalls because of glass and other undesirable elements found in their products. So what do you need to pull out of your pantry? Let’s take a look.

Nestlé

Nestlé is recalling nearly three million boxes of frozen foods from several of its brands ‒ DiGiorno Pizza, Lean Cuisine, and Stouffer’s ‒ due to pieces of glass being found in the food. Nestlé believes they came from spinach used in their production, the company said a statement.

No injuries have yet been reported, Nestlé said.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/335198-food-recalls-glass-salmonella/

Holy crap! What is going on with the food supply?  Everything from pistachios to Corona beer being recalled. I wonder how much glass I drank before I gave it up? :onfire:

whats it matter we are already ingesting tons of other shit. mostly plastics.

Just now, Ukshep said:

whats it matter we are already ingesting tons of other shit. mostly plastics.

I could probably eliminate plastic a hella lot easier than I can glass shards is what was on my mind! 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.