Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Singer in Paris attacks suggests inside job

5 posts in this topic

New York (AFP) - The frontman of the band whose concert turned into a terrorist bloodbath in Paris has suggested the attack was an inside job, saying he was suspicious of the club's security guards.

The historic Bataclan angrily rejected the "senseless" claim and said that Jesse Hughes' allegations were because he was traumatized.

Hughes, the singer and guitarist of Eagles of Death Metal, said he immediately felt uneasy when setting up for the November 13 show as a guard in charge of the backstage area at the Bataclan club did not make eye contact.

"I didn't like him at all. And so I immediately went to the promoter and said, 'Who's that guy? I want to put another dude on,'" Hughes said in an interview broadcast late Wednesday with Fox Business.

"He goes, 'Well, some of the other guards aren't here yet.' And eventually I found out that six or so wouldn't show up at all," Hughes said.

"Out of respect for the police still investigating, I won't make a definite statement, but I'll say it seems rather obvious that they had a reason not to show up."

As the California rockers were playing, assailants opened fire and threw grenades to kill 90 people, the deadliest in a series of coordinated attacks around Paris claimed by the Islamic State group that left a total of 130 dead and 350 injured, many seriously.

Hughes said that one of the assailants allowed three fans to leave the venue, in what he saw as further proof that the culprits had previous knowledge of the Bataclan, a famed Paris venue for mid-sized rock shows.

"The senseless statements of Mr. Jesse Hughes are the result of the enormous trauma," the Bataclan said in a statement.

"All witness accounts from the day show the professionalism and courage of the security personnel," it said, adding "their intervention likely saved hundreds of people."

"A judicial process is under way," it said. "We would like justice to complete its work calmly."

<snip>

http://news.yahoo.com/singer-paris-attacks-suggests-inside-job-184008849.html

As usual the establishment try to make anyone who is suspicious out to be a nutcase. Interesting, to say the least. He will probably be ridiculed and ignored, who knows, they might even try to put him in a padded cell if he doesn't shut up. If 6 or 7 security guards did not show up that night, there is something wrong here. 

This is some strange info. But that event did stink. People obviously died but i think its bigger than we think. false flag? government planned?

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This is some strange info. But that event did stink. People obviously died but i think its bigger than we think. false flag? government planned?

They got their way with travel restrictions and their security crackdown keeps getting extended, no free travel for the people now. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

They got their way with travel restrictions and their security crackdown keeps getting extended, no free travel for the people now. 

That's not a bad thing though is it? It seem to be targeted mostly at threats from specific countries by refugees!

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That's not a bad thing though is it? It seem to be targeted mostly at threats from specific countries by refugees!

If it was an inside job, yes it is very bad, it's exactly what was done here when 9/11 happened, we lost shit tons of freedom because of that. Got the Patriot Act and lots of spying on innocent people afterward. 

Once they get that power and take rights, you never get it returned to the people. never. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.