Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Why Is Donald Trump’s Name In Pedophile Epstein’s Little Black Book?

4 posts in this topic

Is there a connection between Trump and pedophilia? If not, then why is Trump’s name in the little black book of Jeffrey Epstein who ran pedophlie orgies for the rich?

Is there a connection between Trump and pedophilia? If not, then how else can we explain the fact that Donald Trump’s name turned up in the little black book of Jeffrey Epstein when the story broke over a year ago? As I covered in the January 2015 article What do Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton Have in Common?, Epstein is a billionaire pedophile who operated pedophile parties (sex orgies) for the rich and famous members of the New World Order, including Prince Andrew (of the corrupt British royal family), Alan Dershowitz (ardent defender of genocidal Zionism) and Bill Clinton (career criminal alongside his wife Hillary Clinton). Epstein reportedly had 21 phone numbers for Bill Clinton. If Trump is not a pedophile, and there is no connection between Trump and pedophilia, then why would his name just happen to be in the Epstein’s book of pedophiles?

Trump and Pedophilia: What’s the Real Deal?

http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/03/why-is-donald-trumps-name-in-pedophile-epsteins-little-black-book-4093.html

I'm sorry but this article is pure bullshit. The explanation for his number being there is totally possible. It seems that this author is trying to get clicks for nothing tangible. Regrets clicking on the damn thing and wasting my time reading it. 

There are many names in the black book that are probably there for other reasons, maybe related to finances, I agree it does not prove anything, but the author does say that. I don't trust any of the politicians in today's corrupt world, I think it is just a matter of degree of deceit. Personally I hope Trump is clean, he might be the only hope US has to get out of the mess.

2 minutes ago, BigRed said:

There are many names in the black book that are probably there for other reasons, maybe related to finances, I agree it does not prove anything, but the author does say that. I don't trust any of the politicians in today's corrupt world, I think it is just a matter of degree of deceit. Personally I hope Trump is clean, he might be the only hope US has to get out of the mess.

Yeh, I am sure there are many names, it's just that the intention of this author is very transparent. It's a non-subject with so little evidence of anything, it's not even worth writing about. If I was going to go after Trump, I'd contact former business associates and see what they have to say about him. That's how you really find out what someone's character is about. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.