Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Breaking - HazMat crews called to Ted Cruz's headquarters at Greenway Plaza

6 posts in this topic

HazMat crews have been called to investigate a suspicious substance at Ted Cruz's headquarters here in Houston.

The scene is unfolding at an building on Weslayan.

Several offices, including the Israeli consulate, are inside the building, but a Houston Fire Department official confirmed with abc13 that they're responding specifically to Cruz's office.

Cruz is not at the building. He's in Florida preparing for the latest GOP debate, which is happening tonight in Miami.

SkyEye HD is over the scene, and right now, there does not appear to be a mass evacuation.

We're still gathering more information, so make sure to stay with abc13.com and Eyewitness News for the latest updates.

Source: http://abc13.com/politics/hazmat-crews-called-to-ted-cruzs-headquarters-at-greenway-plaza/1240389/

Oh oh! just saw this. will update if i see more info!

1 person likes this

Thanks shep, I getting ready to watch the debate.... I will be listening for more news...

So, Goldman Cruz has offices in the same building as the Israeli consulate? How conveeenient.

1 person likes this

Update!

Cruz's spokesperson Catherine Frazier issued the following statement: "Today, a staff member in our Houston office opened a letter that contained a white substance. The office followed standard protocol, immediately notifying local authorities. The FBI, their HazMat team, and City of Houston Fire Department came to the scene and tested the substance. It was found to be non-toxic, and has been taken away by the FBI for further testing."

1 person likes this

There is no such thing as bad publicity and even more so if said publicity works nicely on the emotions of humans and subsequently places an unsaid blame and points an invisible finger.  I have said it many times, there just is no more dirty business than politics.  Even opposing mafia factions have more respect and honor among them than politicians.

So what stops a politician from arranging a "plot" by having an aid post / deliver a letter with some Johnson's Baby Powder and more effectively so when the "boss" is far-far away - the MSM will do the rest

14 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

There is no such thing as bad publicity and even more so if said publicity works nicely on the emotions of humans and subsequently places an unsaid blame and points an invisible finger.  I have said it many times, there just is no more dirty business than politics.  Even opposing mafia factions have more respect and honor among them than politicians.

So what stops a politician from arranging a "plot" by having an aid post / deliver a letter with some Johnson's Baby Powder and more effectively so when the "boss" is far-far away - the MSM will do the rest

The crap is flying so fast and furiously now, who knows what all they will be able to use as props for their campaigns. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.