Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Lavoy Finicum autopsy report! Take a look!

27 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The report says HOMICIDE! 

yes it does!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

yes it does!

So... what does this mean for justice? If a medical examiner says it's homicide then there better damn well be some charges filed and a trial for someone. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

So... what does this mean for justice? If a medical examiner says it's homicide then there better damn well be some charges filed and a trial for someone. 

Well i hear they are investigating the officers. Not sure of how thats going though.

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well i hear they are investigating the officers. Not sure of how thats going though.

I wish I could investigate myself. I would never file any charges against me. lol

It was a homicide, however that doesn't place the blame on the officers.  It could be a justifiable homicide, or not.  I'm not saying the officers were in the right,  but anytime one person kills another, it is called homicide.   

1 person likes this

Just now, Walk Softly said:

It was a homicide, however that doesn't place the blame on the officers.  It could be a justifiable homicide, or not.  I'm not saying the officers were in the right,  but anytime one person kills another, it is called homicide.   

Well the evidence clearly shows an excessive use of force. Bordering assassination instead of possible cause due to threat to officers.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well the evidence clearly shows an excessive use of force. Bordering assassination instead of possible cause due to threat to officers.

I'm not disagreeing with you.  Just saying that anytime one person kills another, it's coded as homicide.  I didn't want people getting excited because they saw that word on there.  If you broke into my house and I shot you dead, it's still a homicide.  

After reading the report, and seeing the new video, I'm definitely with you... it was an unjustified homicide and I hope they are prosecuted to the fullest!

2 people like this

We all know it was murder and here's further proof........

http://www.infowars.com/shock-cell-phone-video-shows-lavoy-finicum-shooting-from-inside-the-vehicle/

there was video from inside the truck! It clearly shows what happens, you do not see LaVoy get shot however you can hear everything..... They were shot at before getting the second roadblock!!! Start the video at 7:24 for the cell footage. You also can see how heart broken what's his name is; personally I like his reporting over jones and feel he's more sincere with it. He kinda breaks down and crys on this one. The video is kinda heartbreaking and maddening at the same time. 

2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm not disagreeing with you.  Just saying that anytime one person kills another, it's coded as homicide.  I didn't want people getting excited because they saw that word on there.  If you broke into my house and I shot you dead, it's still a homicide.  

After reading the report, and seeing the new video, I'm definitely with you... it was an unjustified homicide and I hope they are prosecuted to the fullest!

I got excited because I saw that word on there, thanks for clarification of what it means. 

35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I got excited because I saw that word on there, thanks for clarification of what it means. 

Ofcourse!  I just get excited anytime I can share some of my limited knowledge with you all!  Usually it's you crazy geniuses that teach me!

I have experience reading autopsy reports.  I could tell you how I would run this investigation, however I feel strongly that's not the way it will be run.  

I would start with the fact that all three gunshot wounds are from the back, according to the report.  Then I would move forward from there, letting each officer dig their own hole that I could bury them in.  This is the exact reason I don't do what I used to do anymore.   Rotten flucking bastards. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.