Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

aliens incoming

8 posts in this topic

David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson to return on 'X-Files' in Jan. 2016

LOS ANGELES, May 11 (UPI) -- David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson will return on The X-Files in January 2016.

The 54-year-old actor and 46-year-old actress portrayed Fox Mulder and Dana Scully on the original Fox series, and will reprise the roles for a six-episode revival. The network announced the premiere date in a press release Monday.

Part one of the two-night premiere will air Sunday, Jan. 24 at 10 p.m. ET following the NFC championship game. Part two will follow Monday, Jan. 24 at 8 p.m. ET, and subsequent episodes will broadcast Mondays at 8 p.m. ET.

The X-Files previously had a nine-season run from 1993 to 2002. The sci-fi drama follows Mulder and Scully as they investigate unsolved cases involving paranormal phenomena, and series creator Chris Carter will return to develop the revival.

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/TV/2015/05/11/David-Duchovny-Gillian-Anderson-to-return-on-X-Files-in-Jan-2016/8911431373639/?spt=sec&or=en

this is good news, i remember the first series. very entertaining.

I loved that show,  now if they would only revive Dark Skies,  that would truly be epic. 

Even tho Gilliam is lez, she's still pretty hot, looks like she had a little face work  done, tho.

Still, I'll be looking forward to it.

They're talking about bringing back '24' in 2016, without Keiver Sutherland

Even tho Gilliam is lez, she's still pretty hot, looks like she had a little face work  done, tho.

Still, I'll be looking forward to it.

They're talking about bringing back '24' in 2016, without Keiver Sutherland

​24 eh? another great tv series! didnt they try to resurrect that series recently...but failed to bring it back. 24 without keifer is like peanut without butter

should be interesting - I watched the series all the time.  Didn't really care how they ended - who this person really was, how this happened etc - seemed like it was kinda mashed up.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.