Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Married Couple Launches Movement to Keep Trump Supporters from Having Sex

6 posts in this topic

#VoteTrumpGetDumped An Ohio married couple with two young daughters has launched a movement called “Vote Trump Get Dumped,” which calls on people to refuse to have sex with Donald’s supporters.

This has got to be one of the stupidest libtard things i have seen in a long time. Check the link for all the stupid info....

Source: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432570/donald-trump-married-couple-launches-movement-keep-trump-supporters-having-sex

:picard-facepalm:

“I don’t want a sexist, racist, war-crime-threatening man leading my country,” wife, mother, and Vote Trump Get Dumped co-founder Chandler Smith told National Review Online on Wednesday.

I guess she prefers a sexist, racist war criminal woman leading the country. The stupidity, it hurts.

1 person likes this

Some comments are a riot

Update: Of the total 87 signatories, 12 have turned out to be transsexuals. Chandler and her Blake are reviewing the rules to see if the 12 should be counted once or twice.

:lol_alpha:

I assume these people are BOTH GoP voters in good standing...right guys? Or did NRO not think to ask that before publishing this piece?

:jptdknpa:

I'm going to spare the death of brain cells by not looking further into this make believe. 

I do think posting it here is giving it more attention & life than it deserves.  Something that is make believe will tend to stay active when given so much attention.   If there are people really dedicating their time and efforts to such a concept, then there's nothing more I can say here except I can't wait to leave this insane asylum plane(T).

Let's hope that these Libtard's daughters never breed as well. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.