Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

54 Private Jets at Meeting to Stop Trump

6 posts in this topic

DAANG! LOOKS LIKE THE RICH WANT HIM GOOOONE!

Huffington Post reporter Ryan Grim told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin on Tuesday that “something like 54 private jets” had arrived at an elite meeting of tech CEOs, GOP party insiders and big donors set on stopping Donald Trump before he wins the Republican nomination.

The meeting was the annual World Forum, an off-the-record conference hosted by the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), a leading Washington, D.C.-based conservative think tank. AEI has hosted the “secretive” event since 1982, but this year had a unique focus. Republican pundit Bill Kristol and former George W. Bush strategist Karl Rove were there, among others, including leaders of both the House and Senate.

Grim broke the story:

Billionaires, tech CEOs and top members of the Republican establishment flew to a private island resort off the coast of Georgia this weekend for the American Enterprise Institute’s annual World Forum, according to sources familiar with the secretive gathering.

The main topic at the closed-to-the-press confab? How to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/09/huffpos-grim-54-private-jets-at-meeting-to-stop-trump/

I got 1 word for these people! "Traitors" for trying to circumvent the voting process.

1 person likes this

While there's no way in hell I'd ever vote for any Republican or Democrat , to rig their own process is a special kind of despicable.  The same can be said when they stole Florida from Al Gore. No one could have tortured me into supporting Al Gore or Donald Trump for that matter,  but the process is controlled by the elite. 

If voting really mattered, they wouldn't let us do it. " - Mark Twain 

Just now, octopus prime said:

While there's no way in hell I'd ever vote for any Republican or Democrat , to rig their own process is a special kind of despicable.  The same can be said when they stole Florida from Al Gore. No one could have tortured me into supporting Al Gore or Donald Trump for that matter,  but the process is controlled by the elite. 

If voting really mattered, they wouldn't let us do it. " - Mark Twain 

I think voting only matters when done with MASSIVE turnouts! what they do currently is nudge the votes in one direction at every opportunity and at the end the one they want to win will then win. But so many are voting for trump that its impossible for them to rig it 100%. At least that is what it is starting to look like. Why else are they panicking?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I think voting only matters when done with MASSIVE turnouts! what they do currently is nudge the votes in one direction at every opportunity and at the end the one they want to win will then win. But so many are voting for trump that its impossible for them to rig it 100%. At least that is what it is starting to look like. Why else are they panicking?

I've never thought of it like that, but that is a very good point!

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

When numbers are easy to manipulate,  why would you trust any voter turnout?  Of course there's always the possibility that I'm wrong and maybe I see things the way I do because the people I do trust believe the same basic things and we're just paranoid. Maybe they just want you to think they're against Trump so his support grows and he does get elected.

From ballot box stuffing to Jim Crow laws, to hanging chads, to electronic hacking,  elections have always been suspect at best.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.