Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Another dream!

18 posts in this topic

This was a short but interesting dream! thought i would share it.

4 scenes involved.

• First scene - showed 2 comets passing earth close. Not hitting us. Don't worry. One came from below. other was similar but higher up on the plane.

• Second scene - showed the sun kicking off several flares, unsure of angle other than it was in the direction of earth

• Third scene - cuts to the comets once again, Comets start to break up

• Fourth scene - debris field from comets enter earths atmosphere

and then i awoke! anyway have at it.

Also march 26th popped into my head don't think its connected but it could be. Maybe a separate thing.

1 person likes this

Solar flares? Nah, not to worry. It's Nasa sci-fi! Comets and meteorites are largely light shows. But it is true that objects do fall from the skies even when no celestial objects have been reported officially. 

The Book of the Damned (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_the_Damned) is a record of anomalous skyfalls of amazing objects, like tar, fish, frogs, spiderwebs, boulders -- even when there were no explicable causes like comets and volcano eruptions.

I never remember dreams. Except this one. I see and hear a huge black and green helicopter, the size of a jumbo jet, land near my house. Soldiers jump out from it and run in my direction. Then I wake up. Don't want to go to no FEMA camp. Or catch a bullet. :sad:

I saw a movie about an end-time scenario yesterday. That will probably be in a future dream. I've heard that you can make your mind dream about what you tell it to. I've never tried that. Maybe I will plant flowers in my camp, arrange campfire hot dog and smores sing-alongs, talk about the good old days of teevee and air conditioning.

1 person likes this

Here's an idea that could validate your dream Shep, as well as theories on FE. They use comets as the next false flag, controlled missiles that are framed as a natural disaster. State of emergency, martial law, the whole nine yards like we saw in Katrina. Probably could only lock down one city or region at a time, but would be used as a springboard for policy or the next phase of "terrorist" attacks. 

12 minutes ago, Ned Tugent said:

Here's an idea that could validate your dream Shep, as well as theories on FE. They use comets as the next false flag, controlled missiles that are framed as a natural disaster. State of emergency, martial law, the whole nine yards like we saw in Katrina. Probably could only lock down one city or region at a time, but would be used as a springboard for policy or the next phase of "terrorist" attacks. 

I guess that could work... but i find it hard to believe! even if we have space ships. Lugging a comet at earth seems like an impossible thing to do even with advanced tech.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I guess that could work... but i find it hard to believe! even if we have space ships. Lugging a comet at earth seems like an impossible thing to do even with advanced tech.

They would use missiles or drones & call them comets. Like the Pentagon except they called it a plane. 

Edited by Ned Tugent
typo

4 hours ago, grav said:

Solar flares? Nah, not to worry. It's Nasa sci-fi! Comets and meteorites are largely light shows. But it is true that objects do fall from the skies even when no celestial objects have been reported officially. 

The Book of the Damned (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_the_Damned) is a record of anomalous skyfalls of amazing objects, like tar, fish, frogs, spiderwebs, boulders -- even when there were no explicable causes like comets and volcano eruptions.

I never remember dreams. Except this one. I see and hear a huge black and green helicopter, the size of a jumbo jet, land near my house. Soldiers jump out from it and run in my direction. Then I wake up. Don't want to go to no FEMA camp. Or catch a bullet. :sad:

I saw a movie about an end-time scenario yesterday. That will probably be in a future dream. I've heard that you can make your mind dream about what you tell it to. I've never tried that. Maybe I will plant flowers in my camp, arrange campfire hot dog and smores sing-alongs, talk about the good old days of teevee and air conditioning.

I have this reoccurring dream of an invasion. First time "There was a huge storm coming in so I took cover. From behind the clouds came black helicopters. Then I was in a room being interrogated about why I didn't use fluoridated toothpaste and cows milk with growth hormones in it. I told them, why are you asking me what you already know. Then I woke up. Second time "There was a very small drone flying by the back door of my house, I let it in, and knocked it down and destroyed it. The second I did that, a black SUV came hauling into my front yard, and agents wearing all black jumped out running towards my house. That's when I woke up. Third time '' I was looking into the sky, seeing holograms that looked liked mosquitos coming down from above. I took cover. Then I was walking in my neighborhood on my way home and noticed everyone was a zombie, like they had gotten infected. Then I woke up. Fourth time "I looked to the sky, and these holographic warships were freaking everywhere, and these dorky looking robots were parachuting down, and were going house to house. When they got close, I woke up. That's where I got my name - holographicINVASION. I had another dream getting pulled over by two black cars, and forced to go with these men, one of them was Obama! They flashed a gun, I believed they were going to do me in, then, I woke up.

11 minutes ago, Ned Tugent said:

We have the power. I mean "They" can do such things. Some people think the Chelyabinsk meteor over Russia was a missile. Plus, "they" own the telescopes that supposedly observe the sun and stars and comets.

I'll take it a step further. As a proponent of the Advanced Beings theory and a reader of ancient myths, I think the world as we know it is made over every 10,000 years or so. All cultures in antiquity believed that "gods" were involved in the cataclysms that destroyed their worlds. They had the power to create earthquakes and bombard the world with floods and fire from the sky.

Ned and Shep, have you ever read this fascinating article?

http://www.sott.net/article/148414-Comet-Biela-and-Mrs-O-Learys-Cow

It's about the Great Chicago Fire that burned up parts of the Midwest 100 years ago. 

I think Shep's dreams may be what people will see in the future, real or not.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Ned Tugent said:

They would use missiles or drones & call them comets. Like the Pentagon except they called it a plane. 

Hmm that could work. But i doubt they could build one big enough to to be convincing.

This could be made to look liek a comet is coming!!

1 minute ago, yaknow said:

This could be made to look liek a comet is coming!!

Hmm you may be onto something now. Except for the speed! how would they manage that.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Hmm you may be onto something now. Except for the speed! how would they manage that.

Really they could fake the whole thing because anyone with video will be dead from the "comet".all they would do is run a video on the news that they made!any eyewitness thats alive can easily be bought or made to believe what they saw was a comet not a missile

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.