Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

FBI ORDERS TEACHERS TO REPORT ANTI-GOV'T STUDENTS, & MORE NWO POLICE STATE NEWS

8 posts in this topic

The apparatus of Big Brother tyranny is already in place, recording private conversations, leaving you no where to hide, weaponized drones soon be tracking you on the streets.

1 person likes this

Now 1,467,399 reasons to homeschool.

3 people like this

She makes a great point in the beginning about a teens individuality and the prime times they are developing it. The government wants everyone to be a slave or robot in the original sence, every one the same no one sticks out no one speaks out. I personally believe we're looking at our last great generation fold before our very eyes and if we can't get to the youth our nation is truly done. I know here in the south most parents talk about family and country and how important it is but the kids as brain dead as their becoming just aren't listening. I just thank God my kids go to a public school in which most of the staff are conservative on both sides republicans and dems and I know or a fact that the principal is a patriot, crap prolly shouldn't have typed that but there it is. That man is one of the nicest people around here and would rip off his on legs to help one of the students. The school they go to constantly get "academic warnings" about teaching off the books, meaning that all the teachers do not follow the common core and try to get away from it when they can as they see what it's doing to the kids such as my son who falls behind in math and science but excels in history and English. Now my daughter she is pretty good in all her classes all A's but now a days that isn't that hard to do as lon as your doing your homework. I really feel for the kids coming up these days and just hope and pray that parents and grandparents can teach them right and teach them the real reasons to be an American and to be self reliant and not to rely on a hand out. 

Parking lots.   Everyone parks in them and most aren't monitored with HD cameras.

Wrong me or mine, and you better watch over your shoulders in parking lots.  If a teacher decides to "ruin lives" by reporting perceived anti gov't behavior, then that teacher deserves to get what they gave, and that includes any officers who enforce such ridiculous bullshit.  Everyone needs to go to supermarkets, including cops.  

IF WE DON'T START STANDING TOGETHER AGAINST """"ALL"""" OF THESE AUTHORITY FIGURES TRYING TO SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH & MINDS.... THIS WILL NEVER END & ONLY GET WORSE.

If these assholes feel invincible, let's show them how vulnerable they truly are.

21 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Now 1,467,399 reasons to homeschool.

I was terrified when I decided to homeschool. A big part of that was because of all the criticism I got from my family and some friends. The ones who spoke against it the most are teachers (there's a lot of them in my family). Funny thing is, they're all Obama supporters. So yeah... I wouldn't trust them, or anyone really, with educating my son.

The policy changes that are making this happen are done through The Federal Register, you have to be on top of that thing in order to try and stop them from doing this kind of thing. The way that is set up, you'd need a team on it to keep up with all they are doing all the time. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.