Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Edgar Allan Poe Had a Time Machine and I Can Prove It

2 posts in this topic

I’m pretty positive that Edgar Allan Poe had (has?) the power to travel through time. Hear me out on this one.

It’s not just the well-known circumstances of his life—orphaned at birth, father of the mystery novel, master of cryptology, maestro of the macabre. Nor am I referring to the head-scratching details of his death, how he was found in a gutter wearing someone else’s clothes, babbling incoherently about an unidentified man named “Reynolds.” And I won’t even get into theconfounding reports of a nameless figure who, for seven decades, would show up to Poe’s gravesite on the early hours of his birthday, dressed in black with a glass of cognac and three roses.

Curious and tragic, yes, but hardly evidence that the acclaimed horror writer could transcend the limits of space and time. No, my time travel theory concerns the author’s creative output, which you’ll soon see, is so flukishly prophetic as to make my outlandish claim seem plausible—nay, probable!

The proof is in the pudding, and the pudding is a loosely linked map of flesh-eating floaters, crunched skull-survivors, and primordial particles. OK, here we go…{{SOURCE}}

1 person likes this

Very interesting article. But it does not point to Poe actually having the capabilities of time travel.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.