Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Unanswered Questions: Trump’s Ties To Soros, Organized Crime And The Chinese

2 posts in this topic

There are a number of things about Donald Trump that I find beyond troubling. The tipping point for me was when Trump started claiming he was ‘flexible’, just like Obama was with Vladimir Putin. But that is not the only thing that has given me pause during this nomination process. I have a lot of unanswered questions.

According to the Chicago Tribune, George Soros bailed out Trump Tower in Chicago in 2004. In fact, in 2009, Trump spent Christmas Eve with the old spider. Conservatives railed against Barack Obama for his ties to George Soros as they should have… but where is the same circumspection when it comes to Donald Trump? He’s a nationalist and a populist and his followers seem utterly deaf, dumb and blind to his history and connections.

From Conservative Review:

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city’s history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

Soros bailed Trump out because Trump could not front his own money to build the skyscraper. He took what is known as a mezzanine loan from Soros… this kind of loan carries outrageous interest that helps the developer on the front end of the financing and often results in a stake in the building for the lender. This is not the first endeavor with Soros either. Both were named in a lawsuit in New York in the sale of the GM Building.

Did you know that in 2011, Trump went to a Tea Party rally and told patriots to lay off George Soros? I kid you not. He said Soros had enough problems. The man has nowhere near enough as far as I’m concerned.

Then there are Trump’s Russian mob connections. Meet Felix Sater. This is a man that Trump is now denying he knows at all. He was a senior business adviser in 2010 to Trump and has been previously convicted in a major Mafia-linked stock fraud scheme, according to Associated Press interviews and a review of court records.

From FoundersCode:

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/unanswered-questions-trumps-ties-to-soros-organized-crime-and-the-chinese-54610.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.