Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

The Great Muammar Gaddafi

6 posts in this topic

Unbelievable - 30 minutes into it and I am just sickened that some of my stolen money went toward this.  Start at 20:00 to see some very classic CNN and FOX news fakery.

2 people like this

Anyone who thinks Gaddafi's murder was a good thing, or justified is drinking that good ol Red White and Blue kool-aid. I get that in almost all situations, a dictatorship isn't a good idea, but Gaddafi really cared for his people. He didn't rule with an iron fist, but a golden glove, and for his desire to make Lybia self-substaining, he was murdered by the banking cartel using american tax payer dollars under the administration of a nobel peace prize winner and a current presidential canadate. Banker puppets make poor leaders.

Why did he need to be surrounded by armed guards all the time? Not because of his own people but because he fought against extremist rebels. Turns out the extremist rebel was a continent away waving a red, white and blue flag.

Four Years After Gaddafi, Libya Is a Failed State

Nearly four years after NATO-backed rebels toppled the former Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi, the North Africa country has plunged into chaotic unrest.

<snip>

The emergence of Daesh (the so-called “Islamic State”) in strategically vital areas of Libya has further complicated the conflict in Africa’s most oil-rich country and raised security concerns in nearby states.

http://fpif.org/four-years-after-gaddafi-libya-is-a-failed-state/

If not for coverups, you could see that America is a failed state after 8 years of Obama.

2 people like this

He didn't even rule, was just a symbolic head of state. The country voted on chiefs of their regions who ruled the country.

Also, Gaddafi Was To Receive U.N. Human Rights Award The award was withdrawn right before the country was bombed by NATO.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Unbelievable - 30 minutes into it and I am just sickened that some of my stolen money went toward this.  Start at 20:00 to see some very classic CNN and FOX news fakery.

Propaganda much? He is a war criminal and a disgusting pig of a man.

“We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.”
―Muammar Gaddafi

:ph34r:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.