Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

I think I know what's wrong with America

15 posts in this topic

I think you guys need a president that is human, one that has a quick wit and a damn sharp sense of humour.

2 people like this

I still don't know how RR got into office. :DWsKVPL: Smart, wicked funny, jovial, impressive.

Obama, now I understand him as POTUS. That stammering buffoon plays ball with the Illuminati. Trump? there aren't not enough :DWsKVPL::DWsKVPL::DWsKVPL:'s in Forumland to guess what he is and how they will use him. The Donald is the biggest shiny object we have ever seen, maybe more so than 911. I'm voting for him but not betting on him to move into the Oval Office. 

I would rather bet on a big kaboom happening this year.

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, grav said:

I still don't know how RR got into office. :DWsKVPL: Smart, wicked funny, jovial, impressive.

Obama, now I understand him as POTUS. That stammering buffoon plays ball with the Illuminati. Trump? there aren't not enough :DWsKVPL::DWsKVPL::DWsKVPL:'s in Forumland to guess what he is and how they will use him. The Donald is the biggest shiny object we have ever seen, maybe more so than 911. I'm voting for him but not betting on him to move into the Oval Office. 

I would rather bet on a big kaboom happening this year.

Agreed. Obama will orchestrate some crazy event to stay in office.

1 person likes this

It's a well known fact that Nancy Reagan was known as the "Blow Job Queen" in Hollywood.

I wonder what naughty little secrets are hiding in the closet of Trump's mail order bride?

The fact that Americans look at elections as a popularity contest like The Voice or American Idol only serves to demonstrate how stupid most Americans are.   

15 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Agreed. Obama will orchestrate some crazy event to stay in office.

Well, Dude, dunno :rolleyes:, I wouldn't accuse BO of coming up with a plan. His idea of a plan is -- breakfast, golf, lunch, photo op, uh uh uh, dinner, date night with Michael.

I think you meant BO's HANDLERS will concoct some crazy event. I'd like someone to bring a scrambling device to one of his press conferences, something to interfere with his hearing implant. So when Valerie Jarrett or Soros is reading him his lines, he hears static or wrong info. Maybe a George Carlin skit. 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

It's a well known fact that Nancy Reagan was known as the "Blow Job Queen" in Hollywood.

I wonder what naughty little secrets are hiding in the closet of Trump's mail order bride?

The fact that Americans look at elections as a popularity contest like The Voice or American Idol only serves to demonstrate how stupid most Americans are.   

Wow! Triple play. I wonder what perfect country you're from. It's a well-known fact that shills come into forums to stir up hatred. Not that I would ever call another poster a shill. Nope, that would be stupid, even for an American. 

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, grav said:

Wow! Triple play. I wonder what perfect country you're from. It's a well-known fact that shills come into forums to stir up hatred. Not that I would ever call another poster a shill. Nope, that would be stupid, even for an American. 

Stir up hatred?  Against which poster?  Unless you think Nancy Reagan or Melenia Trump are posters here.

21 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Stir up hatred?  Against which poster?  Unless you think Nancy Reagan or Melenia Trump are posters here.

"serves to demonstrate how stupid most Americans are."   

:lol_alpha: Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Reagan's joke telling made him appear human which was appreciated by his audience. Notice the lack of teleprompter! He was a better actor in the white house than he ever was in Hollywood but still rather popular during the recession. Oh yeah, recessions don't seem to ever end.

Obama flubbing around reminds me of George W, also incapable of rallying the people once the elections were over. It's doubtful that Trump is squeaky clean or he wouldn't be so rich and most of his supporters probably know it BUT they are soooooo tired of outsourcing and having to deal with call centers in India.

I remember Dubya being called a fence post turtle. What's a fence post turtle?

An old rancher is talking about politics with a young man from the city. He compares a politician to a "post turtle". The young man doesn't understand and asks him what a post turtle is.

The old man says, "When you're driving down a country road and you see a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post turtle. You know he didn't get up there by himself. He doesn't belong there; he can't get anything done while he's up there; and you just want to help the poor, dumb thing down."

wiki

Some of the Bushisms were pretty funny. "They misunderestimated me."

1 person likes this

On 3/8/2016 at 7:46 AM, Frankenstein said:

If there were any naughty little secrets hiding in that closet, some nosy Demoncrat would have already screeched it from the rooftop.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.