Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Give me the definition of an infidel?'

16 posts in this topic

Is this Muslim thing just a conspiracy or is it an actual fact?  Do they really want to convert or kill the rest of the world?

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States , especially in the minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say. The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims)

they are assured of a place in heaven.  If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.
Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr.Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you another  question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! 
 should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference...

This is a fake story. 

FFS, how can people fall for things like this!

Oh, because it panders to people's pre-conceived biases and delusions.

Because it allows people to reinforce their beliefs without having to question them, like, no thinking required.

Because it's easy and most people are lazy.

Because it's more difficult to hold an unpopular belief than to get on the bandwagon just to get along.

31 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Because it's more difficult to hold an unpopular belief than to get on the bandwagon just to get along.

You just counterdicted your self.  You are jumping on the popular PC bandwagon mantra.  

Do some research will you.  

6 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

This is a fake story. 

FFS, how can people fall for things like this!

Oh, because it panders to people's pre-conceived biases and delusions.

Because it allows people to reinforce their beliefs without having to question them, like, no thinking required.

Because it's easy and most people are lazy.

Insults in refute fair poorly when not also backed back evidence. o.o 

Some people reenforce their beliefs by constantly enforcing them on others. That's where alot of the problems begin. 

But if you simply ignore that person, i find you get fair less "warnings", like from weekly to none >.>

2 people like this

Okay,

Simple Definition of infidel
: a person who does not believe in a religion that someone regards as the true religion

Examples of infidel in a sentence
a holy war against the infidels

Origin of infidel
Middle English infidele, from Middle French, from Late Latin infidelis unbelieving, from Latin, unfaithful, from in- + fidelis faithful — more at fidelity

First Known Use: 15th century

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/infidel

Prisons are breeding grounds for jihadists

Prisons have become recruitment and training centers for future jihadists. It is an escalating crisis that is taking a toll, as Americans are murdered by those who convert to Islam in prison.

The rising influence of Islam in our prisons is due to a disproportionately high number of Muslims who are incarcerated, skyrocketing conversion rates, powerful Muslim gangs, the proliferation of Muslim chaplains, an uninformed prison power structure, and the outside influence of Islamic terror organizations.

Oh, and the fact that the FBI isn’t allowed to say “Islam,” “jihad,” or target the very people who are trying to kill us as part of America’s dangerous ride on the Dhimmi bandwagon.

Muslim incarceration rate

Muslims comprise 15% of the prison population. This number far exceeds the percentage of Muslims in the general population. It is eighteen times greater, to be exact. Put another way, there are about 2.4 million Muslims in the United States and 350,000 of them are in jail. That means more than 12%* of Muslims in America are incarcerated.

Conversion rates

Reports on the number of prisoners who convert to Islam vary and are framed in different ways. Some sources estimate 40,000 prisoners per year convert. Others put the numbers closer to 135,000 per year. Some posit that 80% of inmates who “find faith while in prison convert to Islam.”

One thing is for sure: The majority of those who convert to Islam in prison are black, with as many as one in three black prisoners converting. (The number of Hispanic prisoners converting to Islam is also on the rise.)

These numbers are staggering. And the implications are serious, as will be addressed further on in this article.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/12/prisons_are_breeding_grounds_for_jihadists.html

The Quran commands them to convert us all by whatever means necessary.
If they are unable to do so they are commanded to kill us. It's the Islamic way.

in·shal·lah
exclamation
if Allah wills it.
Origin
Arabic

KORAN commands to kill infidels:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you...... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43

http://www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.html

This fear mongering has been going on for centuries. The Germans are radical fundies, then the Japs, then the Russians, now the Muslims. Each president plagiarizes the same speech over and over about the threat and why this or that nation has to be bombed for the children. Wake up.

54 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you...... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43

Couldn't the US use a few martyrs today?

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Couldn't the US use a few martyrs today?

LaVoy Finicum will not be forgotten.

5 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

LaVoy Finicum will not be forgotten.

He will be if it's all about how much Westerners should direct their anger against Islam.

1 minute ago, Brio said:

He will be if it's all about how much Westerners should direct their anger against Islam.

I have no problem with Islam in Muslim countries. They can worship a rock five times a day if they choose.
It's when they come into western countries and try to turn them into Islamic countries I have a problem with.
I know they're following the command of their Messiah but he is not my Messiah and I will not fall on my knees.

11 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

You just counterdicted your self.  You are jumping on the popular PC bandwagon mantra.  

Do some research will you.  

Actually, my position of tolerance and understanding is far from popular.  Look at Trumps poll numbers and you will easily see that hate is "in."

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.