Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

updated: Gawker Says They Released Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Because of the Holocaust

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My grandpa is a lampshade, goyim.

That’s why we show your sex videos.

New York Post:

Pro wrestling legend Hulk Hogan suffered a sneak attack worse than any he faced in the ring when Gawker posted secretly recorded video of him having sex with a friend’s wife, his lawyer told a Florida jury Monday morning.

Lawyer Shane Vogt said the news and gossip site “wanted to inflict harm, and they wanted to make money” by exploiting the moment of weakness when Hogan “gave in to temptation” and bedded the wife of radio host “Bubba the Love Sponge,” who was, at the time, a pal of the wrestler and reality TV personality.

Vogt noted that Gawker marketed the Hogan video as “the heavyweight champ of sex tapes” and alleged that the gossip site’s staffers had joked about whether “his penis was wearing a doo-rag.”

Hogan is famous for wearing a bandanna over his head, and he wore one to court on Monday.

cont

Former Gawker Editor Says He Would Release Sex Videos with Children as Young as Four

Proving once again that the Jews’ collective claim to the title of “global moral compass” is tenuous at best, the former editor-in-chief of the Jewish online tabloid Gawker has said he would release sex videos involving children as young as 4-years-old.

Jurors in Hulk Hogan’s sex video trial on Wednesday heard a videotaped deposition of Gawker’s former editor in chief — shockingly saying he’d draw the line at posting a sex tape of a celebrity who is under 4 years old.

A.J. Daulerio, 41, was sitting ramrod-straight in the Florida courtroom during the incredibly awkward moment when he was asked by Hulk Hogan’s lawyer, “Can you imagine a situation where a celebrity sex tape would not be newsworthy?”

Daulerio answered flatly, “If they were a child.”

“Under what age?” he was asked.

“Four,” he said.cont

Edited by rbear
+

What has any of this got to do with the holocaust?

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, roadtoad2 said:

Berry noted that Denton’s mom was a Hungarian Jew “who survived the Nazis” before escaping the Soviet occupation and fleeing to England at age 18.

“Mr. Denton grew up with parents who’ve seen first-hand what happens when speech is suppressed,” Berry said.

“He wants the public to have the simple, unvarnished truth … the unvarnished truth about public figures.”

The sex video destroyed Hogan’s career – not because he was having sex with his friend’s wife, but because he said the n-word (“******”) when they were talking after the intercourse.

Hogan has been banned from everything for saying this evil word, which no one is ever allowed to say. Because it hurts people’s feelings. And after all these Jews got gassed and made into lampshades, we simply cannot afford to hurt people’s feelings.

4 hours ago, rbear said:

The sex video destroyed Hogan’s career – not because he was having sex with his friend’s wife, but because he said the n-word (“******”)

Black people call each other ****** all the time! Is it just white people who speech must be suppressed?

2 minutes ago, Brio said:

Black people call each other ****** all the time! Is it just white people who speech must be suppressed?

So true. Unless we stand up against this oppression of our free speech, nothing will ever change. Welcome to commieamerica.

5 hours ago, roadtoad2 said:

So, who's Denton?

Gawker  company founder Nick Denton 

On March 9, 2016 at 8:59 AM, roadtoad2 said:

Seconded. I read the article, and not only is this title click bait, but now I want my brain cells back. You can talk about Hulk saying N i g g e r. I shouldn't have to edit it. And it sure as hell doesn't require sensationallism, shit it didn't even deserve the amount of attention it did get.

Nigga

There, explode. Totally freak out about my "lack of understanding and sensitivity" over a stupid f***in word. The N word is now up there with the F word. It is legend, deal with it, f***as.

1 person likes this

The jury in Hulk Hogan's invasion of privacy suit against Gawker Media awarded the ex-wrestler $115 million on Friday.

The six person jury in St. Petersburg, Florida -- four women and two men -- deliberated for nearly six hours.

Hogan, dressed all in black including a black bandana, cried when the verdict was announced.

The ex-wrestler, whose real name is Terry Bollea, had sued Gawker, founder Nick Denton and former editor A.J. Daulerio for posting the nearly two-minute segment of a Hogan sex tape in 2012. Hogan's suit claimed Gawker violated his privacy and sought $100 million.

"Mr. Bollea is exceptionally happy. This is not only his victory today, but also anyone else who's been victimized by tabloid journalism," his lawyer David Houston said outside the courtroom. Hogan stood quietly behind the lawyer, his sunglasses failing to conceal dried tears on his cheeks. etc

-----

Any idea how some older guy is offended his penis was shown either in action, or partially, not at all, but hulk was shown simulating or something gets 100 mill? Heck if I rem correctly, the windows were open or something, how it was seen. Where I am @, if your windows are open they consider that "fair game"for the cops to see inside.On another note, the Jew looses, so I guess that is good... He had a pathetic excuse anyhow lol.. 

On 3/7/2016 at 4:00 AM, rbear said:

Former Gawker Editor Says He Would Release Sex Videos with Children as Young as Four

Proving once again that the Jews’ collective claim to the title of “global moral compass” is tenuous at best, the former editor-in-chief of the Jewish online tabloid Gawker has said he would release sex videos involving children as young as 4-years-old.

Jurors in Hulk Hogan’s sex video trial on Wednesday heard a videotaped deposition of Gawker’s former editor in chief — shockingly saying he’d draw the line at posting a sex tape of a celebrity who is under 4 years old.

A.J. Daulerio, 41, was sitting ramrod-straight in the Florida courtroom during the incredibly awkward moment when he was asked by Hulk Hogan’s lawyer, “Can you imagine a situation where a celebrity sex tape would not be newsworthy?”

Daulerio answered flatly, “If they were a child.”

“Under what age?” he was asked.

“Four,” he said.cont

Posted (edited)

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 6:59 AM, roadtoad2 said:

Not one mutha phuque N thang.

Chosenites don't give a daunting damn.

B R O T H E R !

Edited by Team Uzi
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.