Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rain

Why don't more members use the chat?

33 posts in this topic

well just as the title says, why is it that we have a decent sized user base, but most of you don't join in on the chat we have? just kind of wondering why xD

well just as the title says, why is it that we have a decent sized user base, but most of you don't join in on the chat we have? just kind of wondering why xD

​Some people like the forum better, Some the chat, Some use mobiles, Some Desktops. Some cant get in, Some dont try. As with everthing in life. Many things affect it.

personally i despise chat. crazy shite goes on there. i know from experience with YIM back some 7 years ago.

I just went over there, and tried, but got no where.

I guess that's my answer to your question

I dont want to be on camera. 

I dont get it. 

Whats the point? 

Im to old, stupid, ugly. 

quite frankly I always forget about it here and other places :(  Will try and remember it.  heh - when I do remember it  - I've turned it on and then I look at what I look like at that moment EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK FORGOT CAMERA!!  - and quickly turn it off.  hehe I'm normally posting at home sitting in my bedroom - with old smudgy t-shirt on and hair all messed up and glasses on.  Not a purdy sight.  :D

Edited by Tude

I'm an introvert. It's not that I don't like people, just that interacting exhausts me. I could come into chat and have a great time but then be zombified for the next 3 days while I recovered. Plus my internet connection sucks.

I'm an introvert. It's not that I don't like people, just that interacting exhausts me. I could come into chat and have a great time but then be zombified for the next 3 days while I recovered. Plus my internet connection sucks.

​speaking of internet sucks, mine is the suckiest. less than 5mbps most times of the day..last night it was down to 2mbps. when i had comcrap, it was over 59 mbps

I use a mobile device exclusively these days,  not good for chat bratting. :o

​same here... I still cam up daily though. Im getting used to it. Wish i could get over the exhaustion though.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.