Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Solutions Anyone?

35 posts in this topic

I'm hearing a lot of condemnation of the U.S., but what I am not seeing are any solutions, or even any suggestions for solutions.  We are in a paperwork prison, others are in prisons and behind bars. 

People try peacefully protesting and the government doesn't give a damn.  Voting is rigged by electronic voting machines so you can forget voting them out. Trying to fight them with weapons will result in what?  The squashing of rebellion by the armed thugs who will do anything for a paycheck. 

Now, please tell me what you would have the public to do to reign them in and stop what most of us on this forum don't like, which is just about everything they do! 

4 people like this

We could all stop paying taxes at the same time and vote None Of The Above in all elections for a start.

20 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

We could all stop paying taxes at the same time and vote None Of The Above in all elections for a start.

Definitely starvation of funds would be helpful, but how would you get everyone to do it at the same time? Everyone is so scared of the IRS, with good reason, that I really don't see this as a practical solution. Attempts have also been made at causing a general strike and the people wouldn't even participate in large enough numbers to make anything happen. Passive civil disobedience in the form of strikes is the safest way for people to protest here, but they won't even do that. 

12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Definitely starvation of funds would be helpful, but how would you get everyone to do it at the same time? Everyone is so scared of the IRS, with good reason, that I really don't see this as a practical solution. Attempts have also been made at causing a general strike and the people wouldn't even participate in large enough numbers to make anything happen. Passive civil disobedience in the form of strikes is the safest way for people to protest here, but they won't even do that. 

True, the general public would have to deprogrammed first and that's the biggest challenge.
Many people just comply without questioning or understanding why they always do as they're told.
The IRS couldn't go after everyone at once but I guess people think they may be the one that gets it.

Give all your love, praise, and labor to the Lord, so he can work the desperately needed miracals that will turn around a nation from removing the ten commandments, to being proud of our charatiable, loving, christian nature and nation. Notice when we were proud of being a christain nation with God allowed in a school, we didnt get tied up into politics around the world, but made it to where if where you lived sucked, we provided the most amazing alternative. Bring God back into the nation, nation heals. All else is just distraction so they can keep ya in chains and kill your babies, both by your own "freedom of choice".

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Stop going to work like your life depends on it. As long as people are willing slaves, paying taxes, and filling their bellies with corporate food then nothing will change. They must STOP being the problem that perpetuates The System.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Breaking the law (even if it was never ratified such as income tax) will be giving them a gift. You need to vote with your wallet. Boycott the companies that own the politicians that write the laws. Money is all they understand or respect. Boycott walmart and monsanto, bayer, the insurance companies, the banks. All of them. Quit feeding them.

It crossed my mind that Hillary winning the election would be like handing her the controls of a 747 before it crashes in the Rockies.

Edited by Brio
2 people like this

16 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Stop going to work like your life depends on it. As long as people are willing slaves, paying taxes, and filling their bellies with corporate food then nothing will change. They must STOP being the problem that perpetuates The System.

My life depends on my working to pay for food, shelter and clothing. What will we do without money to pay for those things? Live in the streets and starve? Please tell me how I can quit working and live, if it's possible, I'm all for that. 

9 minutes ago, Brio said:

Breaking the law (even if it was never ratified such as income tax) will be giving them a gift. You need to vote with your wallet. Boycott the companies that own the politicians that write the laws. Money is all they understand or respect. Boycott walmart and monsanto, bayer, the insurance companies, the banks. All of them. Quit feeding them.

It crossed my mind that Hillary winning the election would be like handing her the controls of a 747 before it crashes in the Rockies.

It's not possible to drive a car without insurance or own a house without insurance. It's not possible for most to "own" (owe on) either one without a loan from a bank. It's easy to boycott Walmart and the other corporate monsters, but again, how do you get enough people to do this to bring them down?  The poor people are always going to go to Walmart because it's savings to them, they get more for what little money they have and are caught in the endless loop. Bayer, Monsanto are easy.

I think the first thing that needs to be done is for people to understand exactly how they are being had by these people, otherwise, nothing is going to change ever. And how to make them see that?  I don't know.  They are under the spell of msm's words day in and day out, made to ignore their own suffering by believing "that's just the way it is". 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's not possible to drive a car without insurance or own a house without insurance. It's not possible for most to "own" (owe on) either one without a loan from a bank. It's easy to boycott Walmart and the other corporate monsters, but again, how do you get enough people to do this to bring them down?  The poor people are always going to go to Walmart because it's savings to them, they get more for what little money they have and are caught in the endless loop. Bayer, Monsanto are easy.

I think the first thing that needs to be done is for people to understand exactly how they are being had by these people, otherwise, nothing is going to change ever. And how to make them see that?  I don't know.  They are under the spell of msm's words day in and day out, made to ignore their own suffering by believing "that's just the way it is".

I know, same here, you research the worst and go with the ones who don't have lobbyists on capitol hill. Banking, another necessity yes, but credit unions are an alternative to JPM for ie.

The bread and circuses act is truly effective, trust us we're here to help blah blah, and you or I cannot take responsibility for others apathy. But we can lead by example. No one has the right to force their own beliefs others, Bubbles for ie, isn't getting far is s/he? Just boycott the worst offenders of the NWO and lead by example.

At the very least you have the satisfaction of knowing you did everything you could.

I Wanted To Change The World

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world.

I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation.

When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family.

Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.

by Unknown Monk, 1100 A.D.

Edited by Brio
1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Brio said:

I know, same here, you research the worst and go with the ones who don't have lobbyists on capitol hill. Banking, another necessity yes, but credit unions are an alternative to JPM for ie.

The bread and circuses act is truly effective, trust us we're here to help blah blah, and you or I cannot take responsibility for others apathy. But we can lead by example. No one has the right to force their own beliefs others, Bubbles for ie, isn't getting far is s/he? Just boycott the worst offenders of the NWO and lead by example.

Brio, the most change I've been able to actively cause that I think will do the most good is convincing others to grow food for themselves. (I've battled with the County and a city that wanted to annex us and won, that did some good, too.) Changing things from the ground up (pardon that pun) seems to be the way to go because it seems all I have any control over is my immediate surrounding. Washington D.C. is their own world controlling all of the rest of us and have proven themselves to be untouchable at this point in time. Add the fact that they have control over the schools and I don't see it getting any better. 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Brio, the most change I've been able to actively cause that I think will do the most good is convincing others to grow food for themselves. (I've battled with the County and a city that wanted to annex us and won, that did some good, too.) Changing things from the ground up (pardon that pun) seems to be the way to go because it seems all I have any control over is my immediate surrounding. Washington D.C. is their own world controlling all of the rest of us and have proven themselves to be untouchable at this point in time. Add the fact that they have control over the schools and I don't see it getting any better. 

Ya know, right there you've removed I can't guess how much profit from Monsanto's pockets. And it's ongoing, the people you encouraged to grow gardens will do so year after year and so will the people they share their produce with who wonder if they couldn't start their own gardens. Being involved in COP, the kindness and wisdom and generosity this place embodies is HUGE! It was after I started lurking here that I asked for a greenhouse for Christmas! Yes it is.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.