Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Exclusive pics: Planetoid-like object near sun, may be approaching Earth

6 posts in this topic

Oh man it just keeps coming lots of new info this week.

I have been watching this planetoid-like object for some time, the better part of 45 days; it’s rather elusive, but nevertheless it exists and is very real.

The object I am referencing is not formed by sunlight refraction or lens flare and is visible to the naked eye almost daily if one knows exactly what to look for — it’s quite physical in nature and highly spherical.

The object currently appears to be somewhere between Earth and the Sun and seems to be increasing in size little by little, daily, which means it may be moving closer.

The following pictures were taken on Mar. 7, at 11:28 a.m. local time:

https://www.intellihub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/2016-03-07_1225.png

More pics and video to come they say.

https://www.intellihub.com/exclusive-pics-planetoid-like-object-near-sun-may-be-approaching-earth/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I've actually been noticing something like this lately in the sky. At first I thought refraction or something like it, sun dogs, spots etc. but it's almost on a daily basis around lunch time. Kinda overcast today and I'm still seeing it. Also just noticed that the article is out of Texas yesterday. I'm about 4 hours east of Houston in Louisiana and saw the same thing yesterday and had two of my insurance customers comment on it when we were standing outside. 

Edited by Groove
1 person likes this

http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue492.htm

Nancy Lieder must be beside herself with all the renewed interest in Nibiru. Her little green men -- or gray? -- tell her how to survive the next coming of the thing. They also tell her who to vote for. :rolleyes:

this pic looks to me like the day time moon showing

It can be seen once and a while

when it lines up right

1 person likes this

On 3/8/2016 at 2:26 PM, thoth said:

this pic looks to me like the day time moon showing

It can be seen once and a while

when it lines up right

I agree.

The Moon was preceding the sun by only a few degrees on the day those photographs were taken too.

3 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

I agree.

The Moon was preceding the sun by only a few degrees on the day those photographs were taken too.

So in other words, this is just bs.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.