Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Homemade Booby Traps: Prepare To Defend What’s Yours

7 posts in this topic

There are some wicked looking traps in this article. And videos of how to make them. My fav is the swinging log with spikes, but the spike pit is running a close second.  :)

http://www.skilledsurvival.com/homemade-booby-traps-protect-home/

A survivalist homemade booby trap is a device that is intended to automatically detect, scare, injure or kill an unsuspecting threat to protect your homestead.

For our purposes, a threat is anyone trying to enter our property or homes without our permission…thieves, bandits, gangs, etc.

During times of normalcy, it’s  best to keep the booby traps to the non-lethal, non-threatening sort.  Simple alarm trip wires and such.

However, when SHTF…all bets are off…

So we will first cover 2 alert based traps, then several outdoor homemade booby traps and finally share a few home entrance booby traps.

Remember: In order for any of these booby traps to work, they must be discreet and out of site of its intended victim.

<snip>

4 people like this

Nice!!  Got you some karma for that post. Very wicked looking shit.  

Nice!!  Got you some karma for that post. Very wicked looking shit.  

​Thanks, FT!  Hope others find this useful.

1 person likes this

Thx Storm64, The pit is something few could get out of, I think. Now, I need one of these.

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

When my youngest son was a kid, he dug booby traps everywhere. Maybe he saw Rambo or Predator? They weren't deep but you could twist an ankle . We have lots of barbed wire and heavy junk around now,  in case we have to defend against zombies and the neighbors with sons who should be in jail or the nuthouse.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.