Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Frankenstein

Alex Jones Destroyed By Amazing Atheist!

22 posts in this topic

The Amazing Atheist destroys Alex Jones credibility, and his gullibility of his followers!

Truth smackdown!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Amazing Atheist  wont understand that socialism will always take on a police state and then onto Communism . Social welfare, food stamps and the like are needed but when socialism becomes a police state and starts taking and taking , Like we have now in America the next step is Communism . 

I don't support Alex Jones but he has some good topics you still have to do your own research .    

As for Bernie

Bernie Sanders Spent Months at Marxist-Stalinist Kibbutz . There is a lot of info on the net dealing with Bernie's history I suggest everyone research it . It paints bad ideologies that Bernie may support .

Start here : http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261724/bernie-sanders-spent-months-marxist-stalinist-daniel-greenfield

Now check this page out : http://www.mintpressnews.com/bernie-sanders-voting-record-antithetical-to-his-purported-anti-war-stance/208066/

Bernie is more likely to back stab his supporters than anyone in the Democrat party, he like Broom Hillary are just power hungry .

Right now to many he appears to support the sheep but soon the sheep will lose their wool .

Just to make a clear statement . I don't support any of the presidential candidates running right now being that I know of their past and present corruption .

But I will say this . I believe we are the end times and the number 666 now applies . I will not vote in this election; being Christian I wont become a accomplice to their crimes and have blood on my hands . 

 

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CSB said:

This Amazing Atheist  wont understand that socialism will always take on a police state and then onto Communism . Social welfare, food stamps and the like are needed but when socialism becomes a police state and starts taking and taking , Like we have now in America the next step is Communism . 

I don't support Alex Jones but he has some good topics you still have to do your own research .    

As for Bernie

Bernie Sanders Spent Months at Marxist-Stalinist Kibbutz . There is a lot of info on the net dealing with Bernie's history I suggest everyone research it . It paints bad ideologies that Bernie may support .

Start here : http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261724/bernie-sanders-spent-months-marxist-stalinist-daniel-greenfield

Now check this page out : http://www.mintpressnews.com/bernie-sanders-voting-record-antithetical-to-his-purported-anti-war-stance/208066/

Bernie is more likely to back stab his supporters than anyone in the Democrat party, he like Broom Hillary are just power hungry .

Right now to many he appears to support the sheep but soon the sheep will lose their wool .

Just to make a clear statement . I don't support any of the presidential candidates running right now being that I know of their past and present corruption .

But I will say this . I believe we are the end times and the number 666 now applies . I will not vote in this election; being Christian I wont become a accomplice to their crimes and have blood on my hands . 

 

 

 

The idea that socialism leads to a police state is a false, and unsupported by facts, slippery slope argument that wouldn't pass the muster in any philosophy 101 class.

We don't have socialism in America, we have always had socialism to some degree in America.  It's an important distinction, because it shows the right-wing lies about "scary" socialism to be what they are, lies.

You claim that Bernie went to some Communist meet and greet, yet your evidence is two propaganda sources run by right-wing think tanks, and paid for by dark money.  In fact the first link you provide links back to Haaretz who's article on the subject provides no evidence except unverified words in an obvious effort to peddle bullshit.

Not voting is apathy, and no one has ever changed the world, or made a difference in anything, by actively sitting on their ass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frankenstein said:

Not voting is apathy, and no one has ever changed the world, or made a difference in anything, by actively sitting on their ass!

I am far from apathetic and I don't just sit on my ass .

And I mite add there is a difference between government social programs and socialism, everyone gets those two mixed up . Bernie is a self proclaimed socialist . As far as I know Hillary has not even claimed that title .  We don't have socialism in America, we have always had socialism to some degree in America.  LOL this .

I hate politics . Its no more that a dog and pony show with a end result of forced compliance .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex Jones is an over-emotional shill o.o

The Amazing Atheist is a clone of every loser that argued religon with you on the internet, down to his scraggly beard and buddy holly glasses.

Neither are anything but clowns. 

Lest Alex broke into the Grove though.

The only think AA has done is waste people's time with the most trite, typical, non-thought, clone speak. So, Jones wins by default, and I don't have to waste my time watching the vid.

Win win o.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CSB said:

This Amazing Atheist  wont understand that socialism will always take on a police state and then onto Communism . Social welfare, food stamps and the like are needed but when socialism becomes a police state and starts taking and taking , Like we have now in America the next step is Communism . 

I don't support Alex Jones but he has some good topics you still have to do your own research .    

As for Bernie

Bernie Sanders Spent Months at Marxist-Stalinist Kibbutz . There is a lot of info on the net dealing with Bernie's history I suggest everyone research it . It paints bad ideologies that Bernie may support .

Start here : http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261724/bernie-sanders-spent-months-marxist-stalinist-daniel-greenfield

Now check this page out : http://www.mintpressnews.com/bernie-sanders-voting-record-antithetical-to-his-purported-anti-war-stance/208066/

Bernie is more likely to back stab his supporters than anyone in the Democrat party, he like Broom Hillary are just power hungry .

Right now to many he appears to support the sheep but soon the sheep will lose their wool .

Just to make a clear statement . I don't support any of the presidential candidates running right now being that I know of their past and present corruption .

But I will say this . I believe we are the end times and the number 666 now applies . I will not vote in this election; being Christian I wont become a accomplice to their crimes and have blood on my hands . 

 

 

 

Just like when ppl believe a 1%er like Trump is going to run this country as anything but his tax shelter. -.-

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have not always had socialism in America. Before income tax, social security and the crap load of special interest agencies and organizations we have now, people were pretty much on their own without the nanny safety net. You could live and die without govt. interference until they decided to wage war against your freedom. Now you're a debt slave, numbered and cataloged so you can pay taxes to support an ideology that you never wanted and endless wars against people you've never met.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

We have not always had socialism in America. Before income tax, social security and the crap load of special interest agencies and organizations we have now, people were pretty much on their own without the nanny safety net. You could live and die without govt. interference until they decided to wage war against your freedom. Now you're a debt slave, numbered and cataloged so you can pay taxes to support an ideology that you never wanted and endless wars against people you've never met.

Firemen, police, the military, the postal system, and etc.... are all socialist programs.  They all provide a service to the people without requiring the people to pay for such service directly at the time the service is rendered.  They are paid for collectively through taxes.

Socialism is more than just welfare programs for the under or un-employed.

Here are two articles which demonstrate that George Washington himself was a little bit socialist, and a little bit communist.  I'll let you figure out which one is which.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/6/11/741513/-

http://www.salon.com/2010/03/25/militia/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Firemen, police, the military, the postal system, and etc.... are all socialist programs.  They all provide a service to the people without requiring the people to pay for such service directly at the time the service is rendered.  They are paid for collectively through taxes.

Socialism is more than just welfare programs for the under or un-employed.

Here are two articles which demonstrate that George Washington himself was a little bit socialist, and a little bit communist.  I'll let you figure out which one is which.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/6/11/741513/-

http://www.salon.com/2010/03/25/militia/

Income taxes became official in 1913. Of course, taxation is a much older concept. The problem with socialism is that it only affects the lower classes while the rich still carry on with their echelon systems. When congress passed Obamacare they kept their existing health insurance so any legislation they crank out is for the peons. Smoking is forbidden in all government offices except the halls of congress and well, do ya think the prez has to go out on the balcony to smoke? Sure.

If you want true socialism then ALL must participate and that would mean Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, The Waltons, etc need to relinquish all their assets and spread it around so we all have equal funds and everyone can afford the same level of service. That will never happen because the very people that implement socialism have already deemed themselves to be above it. You must understand how the cards are stacked before you play the game.

It doesn't matter what Washington was because we have the constitution that is in opposition to the failed ideologies of Stalin, Lenin, Marx, Trotsky etc. If they had actually worked they would have been adopted early and by all and we'd be living in equality paradise. Yet, here we go again, a failed system due to corruption seeks to adopt another proven failed system thinking it will be different this time with the same corrupt players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CSB said:

This Amazing Atheist  wont understand that socialism will always take on a police state and then onto Communism . Social welfare, food stamps and the like are needed but when socialism becomes a police state and starts taking and taking , Like we have now in America the next step is Communism . 

 

The history of the US, in its myriad invasions of South and Central American countries [and all the others] illustrates that the above is fatuous. The social programs in those countries were abolished soon after the US invaded and installed its brutal, right wing dictatorships. Then came US business, raping and pillaging the wealth of the country, the people suffering, lives pushed into poverty and destitution.

All part of the USA's plan of saving the oppressed and advancing democracy.

Odd how the countries of the world that are the most socialist are the most generous and the most right wing, like the US, are the stingiest.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

We have not always had socialism in America.

The US has always had socialism for US business interests, paid for by the sheeple.

=====================================

War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

 

There isn't a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its "finger men" to point out enemies, its "muscle men" to destroy enemies, its "brain men" to plan war preparations, and a "Big Boss" Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

http://fas.org/man/smedley.htm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, puddle said:

 

The history of the US, in its myriad invasions of South and Central American countries [and all the others] illustrates that the above is fatuous. The social programs in those countries were abolished soon after the US invaded and installed its brutal, right wing dictatorships. Then came US business, raping and pillaging the wealth of the country, the people suffering, lives pushed into poverty and destitution.

All part of the USA's plan of saving the oppressed and advancing democracy.

Odd how the countries of the world that are the most socialist are the most generous and the most right wing, like the US, are the stingiest.  

Yes, but all that occurred under both Democratic and Republican administrations as if the politicians are merely puppet fronts for the deeper state. Oh wait...THEY ARE. From what I've read about socialist Libya under Gaddaffi the people were happy and loved their system. They had NO CENTRAL BANK which is why they were overthrown. Gaddaffi was considered to be a dictator but I guess he was a left wing dictator so that makes him OK? At any rate, if the people are happy and "feel" like they have freedom of choice then it doesn't matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.