Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
holographicINVASION

Biggest conspiracy ever........!

19 posts in this topic

Just curious of what you all think is the biggest, ugliest conspiracy that no one talks about?

Posted (edited)

Ball Earth has been the one most programmed into us.  Others:  the Fed, materialism, removing family ties through cross-cultural breeding among the slaves, the Boston Hoax, Sandy Hook, 9-11, Alex Jones/Bill Hicks, religious and science controls, the great Holocaust exaggeration, rewriting history, media and academia controls, vaccinations, fluoride, chemtrails, voting, and belief in the necessity of government.

Edited by Rothbard
2 people like this

The biggest conspiracy ever was when Satan veiled himself and convinced the majority he and God are both false. Then he used truth and common sense, twisted three words and made the religion of science which we all follow today, lest be committed to an insitution. ^.^

3 people like this

The manipulation of humans to exterminate each other in the name of ________fill in the blank.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I wonder if the chem trails poison those that don't take the vaccines ? To kill the conscious ones?

Edited by holographicINVASION

19 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I wonder if the chem trails poison those that don't take the vaccines ? To kill the conscious ones?

I think the chemtrails,vaccines and GMO foods may work in conjunction with one another to damage our DNA in a specific way.

The biggest conspiracy to me is our hidden history. I would love to see what's in the basement of the Vatican and the Smithsonian and what was burned in the library of Alexandria.

2 people like this

On 3/7/2016 at 11:22 AM, Last1oftheJedi said:

The biggest conspiracy ever was when Satan veiled himself and convinced the majority he and God are both false. Then he used truth and common sense, twisted three words and made the religion of science which we all follow today, lest be committed to an insitution. ^.^

I'm with you on this.  I've only found two topics that will instantly piss people off.

1.  Talk to them about Jesus Christ.

2.  Tell them the earth is flat.

So I talk about both...

4 people like this

Totally forgot about this one - public schooling - our most beloved indoctrination system.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I think the chemtrails,vaccines and GMO foods may work in conjunction with one another to damage our DNA in a specific way.

The biggest conspiracy to me is our hidden history. I would love to see what's in the basement of the Vatican and the Smithsonian and what was burned in the library of Alexandria.

1 person likes this

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 5:28 AM, holographicINVASION said:

Just curious of what you all think is the biggest, ugliest conspiracy that no one talks about?

The right-wing conspiracy to destroy the middle class, and usher in a new age in which there are only two classes, the super rich and the serfs.

1 person likes this

Spinning ball earth hoax, dinosaur hoax, nuke hoax, pretrib rapture hoax, false flags, no planes, crisis actors, heavy chemical spraying over us with added ingredients, like Lyme, flouride, fake news, fake reality.      Brainwashed tv & media zombies get mad.    

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.