Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

George Zimmerman Suffers Gunshot Wound In Orlando - Live Feed

12 posts in this topic

The shooting involved two men and happened on Lake Mary Boulevard, police said. Officers at the scene said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, Bracknell said. “He walked normally into the ambulance, so he wasn’t being helped or nothing,” said witness Ricardo Berrare.

Live Feed (via WOFL)

FOX 35 News Orlando

As WESH reports,

Chopper 2 video showed a bullet hole in the passenger window the vehicle Zimmerman was in.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-11/george-zimmerman-suffers-gunshot-wound-orlando

The shooting stemmed from a road rage incident on Lake Mary Boulevard, Channel 9 learned.

Zimmerman was sprayed with glass from his vehicle's windshield and other debris, said his attorney, Don West.

"His injuries would be considered minor," West said. "The bullet missed his head. I think it broke a window and lodged in his vehicle."

Zimmerman was taken to Central Florida Regional Hospital, where he has since been released.

"I was coming back from lunch and a guy was screaming out his window, 'Please call 911. Please call 911," said witness Kenneth Cornell. "He's like, 'I shot George Zimmerman. Please call 911. I need someone to call.'"

Cornell said the man told him he didn't have a cellphone and that this was the third incident between him and Zimmerman.

"He said this is the third incident. They've been going back and forth for the last three months," said Cornell.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/george-zimmerman-shot-lake-mary/nmDZj/

Zimmy is a loose cannon!!  Cant stop being involved in trouble.  Mmhmm. :o

George Zimmerman seems to have an endless supply of get-out-of-jail-free cards.

Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchman who shot and killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012, had another run-in with police this week. A man told police that Zimmerman pulled his truck up next to him at a light and shouted, "Why are you pointing your finger at me? I'll f*cking kill you. Do you know who I am?"

The driver, Matthew Apperson, 35, said that he did, in fact, know who he was, and tried to drive away immediately, according to a police report.

But the show goes on from there. Zimmerman followed Apperson to a parking lot and rolled up alongside him, according to Apperson's account on a 911 call recorded by the Lake Mary, Florida, police department. Zimmerman blocked Apperson from getting out of the driver's side of his vehicle, at which point Zimmerman and a passenger threatened to shoot him.

Apperson, who didn't have his cellphone, said he scrambled out the other side and dashed into a gas station to call 911, though Zimmerman and his passenger sped off before police arrived.

You can listen to that 911 call below (the first person speaking to the dispatcher is a gas station employee, then Apperson comes on).

The responding officer discovered that Apperson himself had a gun on him, but he had a valid license.

The next day, Zimmerman just happened to be at Apperson's office, prompting the man to again call 911. The second 911 call is below.

http://mashable.com/2014/09/12/george-zimmerman-road-rage/

1 person likes this

He wont stop till he kills again,  its in him now,  to kill!! Once he tasted the blood,  he must do it again!!  My God!! :o

Geez,
He's had so many run ins with the law since his acquittal how is he not in jail?
Either he's dangerous or he's being watched closely. I think both. 

And yet, he still seems to be doing better than the Child Stars of the 70s&80s. :/ 

And yet, he still seems to be doing better than the Child Stars of the 70s&80s. :/ 

WOW!!  LOL!!  Whooooweeee,  some of those kids are whacked out bad these days. O.o

The man accused of shooting at George Zimmerman on Monday may use Florida's 'stand your ground defense' after claiming he feared for his life.

Matthew Apperson will say that Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin after claiming he was standing his ground, pulled a gun first during the incident in Lake Mary.

On Tuesday, police said they had recovered a handgun from Zimmerman and two weapons from Apperson - all legally obtained - and had a search warrant for Zimmerman's pickup truck.

Apperson's bullet missed Zimmerman but the windshield of his truck was shattered and he suffered cuts to the face from the glass, his attorney said. He was treated for minor injuries in hospital.

The violent run-in comes eight months after Apperson told police Zimmerman had threatened him with a gun during a road rage incident.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3077175/George-Zimmerman-suffers-gunshot-wound-altercation-man-Florida.html

:chuckle:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.