Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

FEC Discovers Thousands of ILLEGAL Bernie Sanders Donations. HE’S FINISHED!

16 posts in this topic

FROM NATIONAL REVIEW:

The Federal Election Commission sent a warning letter to Bernie Sanders’s campaign on Thursday, accusing the Vermont senator of accepting thousands of illegal campaign contributions and threatening legal action unless the money is returned.

The letter, first obtained by the Washington Free Beacon, contains a spreadsheet detailing nearly 3,500 “excessive, prohibited, and impermissible contributions” collected by Sanders in January. Hundreds of donors listed foreign addresses, while thousands of others ran over the $2,700 limit for individual contributions.

The letter warned that the FEC “may take further legal action,” but added that “your prompt action to refund, redesignate, and/or reattribute the excessive amount will be taken into consideration.”

http://supremepatriot.com/2016/03/04/fec-discovers-thousands-of-illegal-bernie-sanders-donations-hes-finished/#

So, what's going to happen to the Demoncrat party now? Both of them are crooks. I guess the libs will just hold their noses and vote for... who? 

I'm sorry but  :b0vpxS8:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fascist Socialist Libtards , I hope they are all gone and locked up in a cell somewhere in a desert guarded by man eating reptiles  .

I hear people say that there is a difference between socialism and a Democrat socialist . If there is please enlighten me !  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He'll just give it back. Nothing's gonna happen here.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Flat said:

He'll just give it back. Nothing's gonna happen here.

Most likely.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, CSB said:

Fascist Socialist Libtards , I hope they are all gone and locked up in a cell somewhere in a desert guarded by man eating reptiles  .

I hear people say that there is a difference between socialism and a Democrat socialist . If there is please enlighten me !  

That's not possible. 

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

 

Both of them are crooks.

What US prez candidate isn't?

Edited by puddle
grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, puddle said:

 

What US prez candidate isn't?

None of them, except MAYBE Trump. But his being in big business for so long most likely eliminates him as well. It still doesn't take away from the thread topic that Sanders has been caught taking illegal campaign contributions.  And just like all the rest who are walking felons, nothing will happen to him because of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

None of them, except MAYBE Trump. But his being in big business for so long most likely eliminates him as well. It still doesn't take away from the thread topic that Sanders has been caught taking illegal campaign contributions.  And just like all the rest who are walking felons, nothing will happen to him because of it.

Is that going to become your favorite meme? 

"taking illegal campaign contributions" would bring us into the realm of crook-ery, which is what my post discussed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, puddle said:

Is that going to become your favorite meme? 

"taking illegal campaign contributions" would bring us into the realm of crook-ery, which is what my post discussed. 

Maybe. Just like you have your favorite meme. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Maybe. Just like you have your favorite meme. 

Describing the evil that the US does hardly constitutes a meme. It isn't based on narrow partisan politics. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, puddle said:

Is that going to become your favorite meme? 

"taking illegal campaign contributions" would bring us into the realm of crook-ery, which is what my post discussed. 

Al Jazeera speaks:

"Death to America" Nazi war criminals, blah,blah,blah,blah.....

You're not popular, and you continue to post here why?

Oh yeah, to remind everyone how much you Al Jazeera types hate the west.

The feeling is mutual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Team Uzi said:

Al Jazeera speaks:

"Death to America" Nazi war criminals, blah,blah,blah,blah.....

You're not popular, and you continue to post here why?

Oh yeah, to remind everyone how much you Al Jazeera types hate the west.

The feeling is mutual.

Has anyone mentioned to you how your posts are totally lacking in anything remotely approaching a fact?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, puddle said:

Has anyone mentioned to you how your posts are totally lacking in anything remotely approaching a fact?

FACT: You are A hater of the West.

FACT: You are not an honest poster.

FACT: You have been banned before.

Edited by Team Uzi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.