Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Update On the Largest Coup in Global History as of February (Video)

5 posts in this topic

In what could not come at a better time, the video and article below provide a much welcome update to information revealed in a previous post back in October titled, Greatest Military Coup Ever Could Now Be Underway on U.S. Soil. In that post, a whistleblower who goes by the name “Drake” revealed details of a plan that has been underway for some time to dethrone the global elites from power, and reshape the world as we know it. Drake refers to it as the biggest coup in world history. Perhaps it’s no coincidence that earlier today, before coming across the videos and article below, I received an email from someone saying the following:

An interview with whistleblower “Drake” on the subject of coming mass arrests of NWO operatives and a long legal explanation on states separating from US corporation… I recall reading and listening at the time and feeling a bit encouraged… fully aware that 90% was probably BS. 

Now here we are, six months later and, of course, what was revealed back in October by “Drake” has proven to be once again pure BS. My question to you and all your fellow travelers in the alternative media: do you not have an obligation or feel a sense of duty to recognize BS when you report it or when some report turns out to be BS?

In the interview referenced above from back in October (which can be found HERE), an alleged whistleblower named “Drake” claimed that a series of mass arrests are getting ready to take place across the globe at some point in the near future, primarily in the G5 nations. The entire Interview lasts about two hours, but once Drake gets into the meat of the topic, the time flies. When I first heard the interview, I made the assumption that the mass arrests being referred to would be the arrest of citizens who had the potential to be“troublemakers,’ and would most likely be the people whose names can be found on the Government “Threat List” Which Names 8 Million Americans To Be Detained As Soon As Martial Law Imposed! 

I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG!

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/update-on-the-largest-coup-in-global-history-as-of-february-video-54447.html

Who is this guy. Out of no where posting absolute BS news and conspiracies.

I am not out of nowhere, I am also female! The writer of this article has a lot of knowledge on what is going on, although he can be a bit too passionate lol

4 hours ago, BigRed said:

I am not out of nowhere, I am also female! The writer of this article has a lot of knowledge on what is going on, although he can be a bit too passionate lol

The sources are sketchi is all. Nothing against you.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.