Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

EARTH TO GET ORBITING "DEATH STAR' TO BLAST ASTEROIDS

5 posts in this topic

Experts at the University of California have begun laboratory tests on an unmanned space ship dubbed De-Star (Directed Energy System for Targeting of Asteroids and exploRation).

This just got posted! caught my eye! wow! the D-STAR :D

Kids! Go watch Armageddon,,,it takes a big a$$ drill and with the oil industry tanking there's plenty of guys looking for work that can get the job done.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Kids! Go watch Armageddon,,,it takes a big a$$ drill and with the oil industry tanking there's plenty of guys looking for work that can get the job done.

Such joking! but could it actually work. I'm serious!

Why do we suddenly need this device?  Franchi's question of what happens if they decide to turn it on the earth, is probably not far from their actual motives in the development of this weapon. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Why do we suddenly need this device?  Franchi's question of what happens if they decide to turn it on the earth, is probably not far from their actual motives in the development of this weapon. 

well defense companies are working on it. I think it would do what its meant to. No deviation. But that means they now know how to build a space based weapon. That is if you ignore evidence that they already know how and already have several in orbit.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.