Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Did you know Mitt Romney Recently Filed Papers With FEC To Run For President, Names Paul Ryan As His Vice President

6 posts in this topic

Well it looks like the take down of trump movement is going strong.

Mitt Romney has been suggested by some to be the last ditch effort by the Republican party to oust current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump. They seem to be pulling out all the stops, Especially after Romney gave a heated speech about his hate for trump :P

Here is the evidence that Mitt Romney has filed what needs to be to run for president in 2016. Seems late to the party i know!

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00431171/1047622/

I don't think he plans on winning, I think this is to try and take votes away from trump in any way possible.

So lets see if this explodes on,around or after florida is done with shall we. I expect something.

The above is mostly my post except for a tiny snippet! i think you should check out this link and see some of the other stuff it mentions.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2858500/mitt-romney-recently-filed-papers-with-fec-to-run-for-president-names-paul-ryan-as-his-vice-president/

Judge Jeanine get's down and dirty on Mittens claiming it's the start of the insurrection.  Enjoy!

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Judge Jeanine get's down and dirty on Mittens claiming it's the start of the insurrection.  Enjoy!

That was a good watch! No actually that was an excellent watch!

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I would love to see Romney and Obama debate her. A good floor mopping! lol 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I would love to see Romney and Obama debate her. A good floor mopping! lol 

Now that would be something to watch!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.