Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Alleged CIA agent leaks inside knowledge of Planet X after viewing it through Hubble Space Telescope

32 posts in this topic

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! where do i begin! First up the article in question.

Upon recent admissions by NASA and other officials confirming Planet X is real after all, one must question the validity of the information presented through mainline streams which may actually be an attempt to thwart the populace from discovering the actual approaching system.

“This thing has got seven planets and its own sun,” said an alleged CIA agent who claims to have witnessed the ‘mini solar system’ after intercepting image and data transmissions from the Hubble Space Telescope during his employment with the Central Intelligence Agency.

“I think this thing has a planet like ours circling it. This is its own solar system. We are about to have a solar system come through the middle of our solar system — this can’t be good,” the alleged agent said.

The alleged agent also said that the system will pass Earth from beneath the ecliptic plane at a distance of about twenty-million miles, “sooner than expected,” after achieving “breakaway speed from the sun.”

The alleged agent claims that the government has been monitoring the system for years and that in 2008 it could be seen in high detail using modern equipment.

According to the alleged whistleblower, “This planet is 47,000 miles across” and gives off an “iron oxide dust,” which has formed a cloud up to 100,000 miles across.

“This thing is just orange hot. I mean, to tell how hot it is I was told that they estimated between 5 and 10 million degrees.”

“DCIA guys told me that this pole shift will probably happen from start to finish in around twenty-eight minutes.”

Read the whole thing here! worth a read trust me.

https://www.intellihub.com/alleged-cia-agent-leaks-inside-knowledge-planet-x-hubble-space-telescope/

1 person likes this

Well the guy wasn't lying about their being references in decades past about a rogue out there. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Well the guy wasn't lying about their being references in decades past about a rogue out there. 

yep he was correct about that. I looked into it a long time ago. They seemed to have found it. Told everyone about it. then retracted it i believe and not a peep since even though everyone knew it was real at the time. Unless i'm mistaken.

@Cinnamon Remember that leak audio is not new. Came out the time of elenin. Which also ties into it. They say that elenin fear was generated to push out a warning.

E.L.E.N.I.N

EXTINCTION . LEVEL . EVENT . NIBIRU . IS . NEAR

1 person likes this

This will be interesting to see if it happens like they claim. What is the target date of arrival...

4 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

This will be interesting to see if it happens like they claim. What is the target date of arrival...

I believe the predicted date was August 2016. BUT AND I SAY BUT! many believe it will appear in march, april 2016 due to the fact that certain news has come out (msm is now starting what they say is a cover story with a ninth planet in our solar system which will help explain away images that eventually come out) and images of possible objects now visible. Still too far it seems for accuracy in reporting but they are indeed new to the sky.

1 person likes this

Right at the moment I feel like a sitting duck . This could get real intense and we are going to see it ! 

Talk about DOOM & GLOOM on steroids .

1 person likes this

Just now, CSB said:

Right at the moment I feel like a sitting duck . This could get real intense and we are going to see it ! 

Talk about DOOM & GLOOM on steroids .

I don't even feel like preparing for this kind of scenario. Can't afford a bunker. 90% of all the other plans would fail. And we would have the intelligence of a cabbage either way if the magnetics are that effed up. So if it does come. I'll stand still and feel the wind against my face. No more! No less! And unlike the many that will die in states of panic and fear. I will die in pure serenity.

That said. Who knows how bad it would really be!

1 person likes this

When I was younger I would stand on the seat of my motorcycle and ride down a highway . My mom would freak out and my dad would chew on me for it . I had a guy pull a gun on me and I just smiled . I don't fear death but I do fear for the souls lost that have no faith in God .

@Ukshep

If this planet comes as they say it may I to will stand still and feel the wind against my face . I will just pretend that I am standing on the seat of my motorcycle and listen to the motor roar .

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I don't even feel like preparing for this kind of scenario. Can't afford a bunker. 90% of all the other plans would fail. And we would have the intelligence of a cabbage either way if the magnetics are that effed up. So if it does come. I'll stand still and feel the wind against my face. No more! No less! And unlike the many that will die in states of panic and fear. I will die in pure serenity.

That said. Who knows how bad it would really be!

The guy said to make lead helmets that cover your head and neck. Damn, that sounds so... tin foilish on steroids. 

Just now, CSB said:

When I was younger I would stand on the seat of my motorcycle and ride down a highway . My mom would freak out and my dad would chew on me for it . I had a guy pull a gun on me and I just smiled . I don't fear death but I do fear for the souls lost that have no faith in God .

@Ukshep

If this planet comes as they say it may I to will stand still and feel the wind against my face . I will just pretend that I am standing on the seat of my motorcycle and listen to the motor roar .

I guess we are 2 souls that do not fear death. They say not fearing death is a step to enlightenment.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.