Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Glenn Beck Warns That Trump Is Adolf Hitler

12 posts in this topic

Maybe he did mean he would stab trump after all. Check this.

Conservative talk radio host Glenn Beck compared Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler during an interview Sunday with George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s “This Week.”

Beck said the GOP is “stirring things up because they are more afraid of Ted Cruz than they are of Donald Trump.”

Beck argued, “The GOP has one last chance to listen to the people. And the people that, and I understand it, they’re very, very angry because the GOP did not listen the first time around. They didn’t listen to the Ron Paul people who are way ahead of the curve. Then the Tea Party people and they rubbed our nose in it. And they are tired. And they have created Donald Trump.”

“The people are speaking clearly. And there’s two ways to go: anger and nationalism, which has been done before in history,” Beck said. “And you can go for nationalism, you can go for anger–” has been done before in history.”

Noting that Beck held up a sign with German writing on it, Stephanopoulos interjected, “Whoa– Donald Trump is Adolf Hitler?”

http://govtslaves.info/glenn-beck-warns-that-trump-is-adolf-hitler/

And all i got to say on this. Despite the fact it might upset a few people is that i keep saying it over and over. Trump/Hitler - American/Germany - They all have a lot in common and im not talking about what lies history has told you either. Same circumstances. Similar situations! Only time will tell. And ask yourself one question? if trump gets elected! you think the elite are going to let that stand? No they are not. Sounds familiar don't it?

Glen Beck is a total dick. When Ron Paul was running for president, he was all over him, too. He called Ron Paul supporters terrorists and lots of other things. It seems like anyone who goes against the establishment pols, Beck hates them. 

We'll have to wait and see what happens with this selection. There is a lot of tension, like a rubber band that's getting ready to break from being stretched too tight. 

2 people like this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Glen Beck is a total dick. When Ron Paul was running for president, he was all over him, too. He called Ron Paul supporters terrorists and lots of other things. It seems like anyone who goes against the establishment pols, Beck hates them. 

We'll have to wait and see what happens with this selection. There is a lot of tension, like a rubber band that's getting ready to break from being stretched too tight. 

When it snaps. Do not be one of those standing up and gawking. you may be cut in half.

Just now, Ukshep said:

When it snaps. Do not be one of those standing up and gawking. you may be cut in half.

I know! 

1 person likes this

Glenn Beck is a shill. Trump is the furthest thing from a Hitler clone possible. 

I hope he chokes on his words I am sick of his lies.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

I don't think we have to worry. Trump will not get elected...

Thankfully you are wrong guy and trump will be elected.

25 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Glenn Beck is a shill. Trump is the furthest thing from a Hitler clone possible. 

I hope he chokes on his words I am sick of his lies.

I second that! The only time Glenn Beck told the truth he lost his show on FOX! It was the time he was telling the story of the federal reserve and how unconstitutional it is. Ever since then he tows the line for his masters like a good minion!

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Thankfully you are wrong guy and trump will be elected.

We shall see..

People still listen what Beck has to say? :blink:

1 hour ago, Brio said:

People still listen what Beck has to say? :blink:

Right?

At least Art Bell has an Asian wife to kick around.

LOL.

:lulz1:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.