Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

Jim Rogers, David Morgan & Peter Eliades: What In The World Is Going On?

12 posts in this topic

The financial situation around the world is reaching a crescendo pitch and the markets are reflecting the chaos as the crisis continues to crash deeper into instability. In this latest installment of the Jim Rogers Show, Jim and Peter Eliades discuss the current economic crisis and about the options of buying gold an precious metals.

Are you prepared if the economy collapses and the Dollar loses its value? Would you be bale to feed your family and make sure their basic needs are met? The video below is chuck full of important information to help you protect your family, in the event of a complete financial collapse.

More with Video http://bit.ly/1ItRaCO

Why buy gold,  or silver.  Does anyone really think you will be able to even use it in a SHTF scenerio??  :1XqXnoz:

Why buy gold,  or silver.  Does anyone really think you will be able to even use it in a SHTF scenerio??  :1XqXnoz:

​I think it depends on the degree of shit. I have silver, purchased higher than today's price >:(. Right now it's pretty, it's shiny, one day it could be useful, even if it's only to help purify water. 

1 person likes this

Good point Lilly. xD

I have a tendency to look for the silver lining. I might wind up beating my head against the wall otherwise :S

I do think that PM's should be part of a much broader set of preps and not the first thing folks sink their spare pennies into. I mean bleach is a way cheaper water purification agent. Sigh. 

1 person likes this

​When the dollar fails there will be a shortage of both metals, and especially silver. Their value will rise into the stratosphere,
but silver much more so than gold. There will come a day when you will have a very hard time finding mostly silver, and no
one will sell it to you at any price.

But just as good things will always come to an end, this will as well. It will die hard though as many will have a hard time letting
go when their values begin to plummet!

​When the dollar fails there will be a shortage of both metals, and especially silver. Their value will rise into the stratosphere,but silver much more so than gold. There will come a day when you will have a very hard time finding mostly silver, and no
one will sell it to you at any price.

But just as good things will always come to an end, this will as well. It will die hard though as many will have a hard time letting
go when their values begin to plummet!

​Someone once told me that when the shit hits the fan. Gold/silver/precious metal mines will end up turning into turf wars like they have in other undeveloped countries. Where groups fight for control of them. I see that as a high possibility.

​I think it depends on the degree of shit. I have silver, purchased higher than today's price >:(. Right now it's pretty, it's shiny, one day it could be useful, even if it's only to help purify water. 

Lilly! I don't even wanna talk about those friggin Engelhards. :bricks:

​Someone once told me that when the shit hits the fan. Gold/silver/precious metal mines will end up turning into turf wars like they have in other undeveloped countries. Where groups fight for control of them. I see that as a high possibility.

​I've never given that any thought, but yes, I can see something like that happening!

​I've never given that any thought, but yes, I can see something like that happening!

​Yes but in this case it would fall to militia's... Now take a look at what some militia's have been doing recently :) maybe they know.

​Yes but in this case it would fall to militia's... Now take a look at what some militia's have been doing recently :) maybe they know.

​Many things have been changing here in america. Malitias standing their ground, marijuana and cannabis
laws state by state fall in favor of the people.

Lilly! I don't even wanna talk about those friggin Engelhards. :bricks:

​Deep breaths darlin, it'll be okay :)

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.