Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

13 Bald Eagles Found Dead In Maryland Related To The Death Of Justice Scalia On February 13th?

19 posts in this topic

t is a fact that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died on February 13th.  It is also a fact that 13 bald eagles were found dead near Federalsburg, Maryland.  Could it be possible that those two events are related?  The bald eagle is both the national bird and the national animal of the United States, and it appears on our Great Seal.  And of course there were 13 states when the U.S. Constitution was originally ratified, and Maryland was one of those states.  So some are suggesting that these 13 dead bald eagles are a sign that the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia represented the beginning of the end for the U.S. Constitution.  Others are suggesting that they may be a sign of the death of America as a whole.  When I first heard about this mass death of bald eagles I didn’t think too much of it, but the more I looked into it, the more amazing the supposed “coincidences” became.

It was during this past weekend that these dead bald eagles were discovered near the town of “Federalsburg”.  The following comes from NBC News…

Thirteen bald eagles were found dead at a Maryland-area farm over the weekend and federal authorities are currently investigating, and offering a reward for any information.

The Maryland Natural Resources Police (NRP) were first called to the scene on Saturday afternoon after a man discovered four dead bald eagles on a farm in Maryland’s Eastern Shore region, according to NRP spokeswoman Candy Thomson.

This incident represented the single largest die-off of bald eagles in the state of Maryland in thirty years.

And of course everyone knows that it is illegal to kill them.  In fact, under federal law you can be fined up to $100,000 for killing a single bald eagle.

Everyone also knows that the bald eagle represents America.  So the fact that bald eagles were found dead is not a good sign for us.

http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/03/13-bald-eagles-found-dead-in-maryland-related-to-the-death-of-justice-scalia-on-february-13th-4052.html

6 minutes ago, puddle said:

Were they obese, too?

Your comment confuses me. Are you asking how much the wild eagles weighed? 
Eagles are not only our national symbol they're also sacred to Native Americans and they're protected.
It's very sad to find so many dead. Have you no compassion for innocent animals?

10 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Your comment confuses me. Are you asking how much the wild eagles weighed? 
Eagles are not only our national symbol they're also sacred to Native Americans and they're protected.
It's very sad to find so many dead. Have you no compassion for innocent animals?

Those would be the same birds that were almost driven to extinction by the US governments' compassion for the chemical industry.

What about the buffalo, Lucy?  

7 minutes ago, puddle said:

Those would be the same birds that were almost driven to extinction by the US governments' compassion for the chemical industry.

The buffalo are making a good come back but the eagles still need quite a bit of our help.
If they were killed by someone for political reasons I hope that person is sent away for a very long time.

18 minutes ago, puddle said:

That still doesn't explain your comment about being obese. What was that about? 

There seem to be a lot of folks who are facetious/sarcasm challenged.

37 minutes ago, puddle said:

Americans are fat. Ha Ha

Sarcasm has its place. This is not one of them. It is the lowest form of wit and must be used with great care.

I was expecting an update on the case. Who would do such a thing? A hunter? Don't get me started on people who hunt for "sport." I hope they catch the perp and punish him severely. 

My front door is open right now. I hear a red-tailed hawk calling for its mate and looking for prey. Last year a rat snake slithered up the live oak in my yard and took a nestful of baby birds. That's how nature works. But humans kill for fun.

It's time for cities to start spraying for mosquitoes. And bees and butterflies. I still remember the smell of DDT. My parents sprayed it all over the house. It's supposedly harmless to humans but is deadly to insects and birds that eat them. Like eagles and purple martins. Some people want to bring it back, believe it or not. As if we know what the long term effects such chemicals have on the environment. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, puddle said:

No. Not challenged at all when it comes to facetious/sarcasm, but hardly see where any of this is the least bit funny and was just wondering why you would see any humor in the deaths of animals that have been near extinction or are you are referring to Scalia who is dead and buried. 

The number thirteen is directly connected to the thirteen original colonies, so if you're going with an occult outlook on this I would suggest looking for an event or something happening in one or all of the original states.

52 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

The number thirteen is directly connected to the thirteen original colonies, so if you're going with an occult outlook on this I would suggest looking for an event or something happening in one or all of the original states.

hmm :unsure:

There were lots of stories about Scalia's Jesuit ties. And 13 is a symbolic number. Well? Could be. The bald eagle is the symbol of the US. Is this a leap of logic? Not a random and senseless crime?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.